Excel spread sheet for forex

Im looking for a way to keep track of my trades…more than just the one in MT4
thanks

Can you not just knock one up in Excel - it’s not too difficult.

Depending how good you are you could pivot the data collected into pivot charts and create an interactive dashboard?

And by the way, if you can’t do the above, then personally I would go about learning how to - plenty of online free tutorials. You’ll find these skills beneficial when wanting to manipulate data of any type, regardless of it being for FX or other. Placing a lens over data to show where one can obtain the most leverage is extremely skillful (not to mention time efficient)

Just saying.

1 Like

Can talk for myself only: I am using the above method mentioned by Jezzode, just plain excel putting in all the important data about a trade.

Have you considered signing up to myfxbook?
So long as you can ignore other members there who may try to sell their systens, it provides some great information on your trades

Perhaps you could try to extract your history data and make a separate file in which you place it. As others have mentioned Excel is a really convenient tool for that job as you can make groups, set formulas and insert other tools which could help you make a better analysis. My opinion is that this could be the easiest way for you.

Depends on what you’re trying to do, but I would go with CarlosRay and look at myfxbook; much much simpler and easy to use automated trading journal.

It is possible to track your trades in excel
Do you know Mexcel?
Personally I like MyFxBook more