Alternative Funding Methods

Hi Traders,

What is your preferred funding method? We are currently offering bank wire only and implementing credit cards, neteller and china union pay.

Would be great to get some feedback

Thanks
Alex

I only transfer by bank wire…

Hi Tygma,

Thank you for your feedback. We prefer bank wire too! We get so many requests to fund via alternative methods.

Just a quick update everyone, Rubix FX has now activated Neteller. You can now deposit and withdraw to your MT4 trading account via Neteller.

Neteller is a leading e-Wallet service that allows deposits to Rubix FX trading accounts. To deposit with Rubix FX using Neteller, simply login to the Rubix FX Portal, select Transfers and then select Neteller.

To find out more please visit Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX

Considering the lower number of users, Neteller seems to have generated as much controversy as PayPal, while their tech seems a bit yesteryear. I would like Transferwise to work, it is of course “just” a bank transfer, but the originators account is only in the “metadata” of the transfer, TW would send you the money from their own bank, whatever that may be. Any chance of that being supported?

Hi Fxmelos, definitely interesting as I have not heard of TW before. Im bringing this up with the team today. To be honest, we are unable to send or receive funds from a 3rd party’s and hence if the funds are coming from TW opposed to the individual client it may be an issue. This is a regulatory requirement. Nevertheless, im going to look at this and provide some feedback :slight_smile: Thanks

Thanks, “obviously” when someone pays by Neteller you are getting money from Netellers bank, and some metadata telling you who actually paid in. I doubt there is any legal difference between Neteller and Transferwise, but it will have to be “enabled” one way or the other. It could be that Transferwise is lagging in terms of “Merchant Tools”, but not for long! What seems to be certain is that they are less byzantine than most payment processors, I get the impression that Paypal and its competitors have this “upload funds, downlodad funds” cycle and they try to make it as slow as possible, when they can get away with it.

The advantage with Neteller is that through the API we receive the clients full name and email address which we match against the Rubix FX application name and email. Thus, we can confirm the funds are coming from the individual. If this does not match it is rejected.

In regards to Transferwise, do you know if they offer as similar service? My discussion with the team were 2 factors. Client demand and whether or not the AML/3rd party can be mitigated. I would like to see if more clients are interested in Transferwise and if we can mitigate the 3rd party transfer, look at adding them to the project list :slight_smile: Really appreciate this feedback as its something we have not heard of.

From what I know, you get all you need through your banking API, they send transaction ID infos in the “Notes” of the transaction, and they do have an API etc. Again, from your point of view it is superior to any payment processor as it is “simply” a bank transfer, you just need to pick up ID from another field. For the customer, it avoids some of the excitement of payment processing and certainly “normalizes” banking fees for the unfortunate many that have banks with expensive international transfers. I am in Western Europe and I suppose Neteller will behave, clearly things are more rough in other regions!

Maybe i can run a poll through the forums on how many people would use this method? Reason being, this method sounds great and have definitely added this to the list of projects, however its not on top of the priority que at the moment. The integration work is costly and time consuming but definitely see value hence i’ve added it to the list of projects to be implemented. Thank you again

Rubix FX now offers Credit Card Funding. At this time we are only accepting AUD denominated credit/debit card payments. We endeavour to offer additional currencies shortly.

Please find more information here: Credit Card Funding | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX | RubixFX

Hi Traders,

Increased further deposit currencies on Neteller. We now accept AUD, EUR, GBP, USD, CAD and SGD.

In addition, no fees to deposit or withdraw.

Find out more here

Happy Trading.

Alex