$200 to $200000 in 7 months?

Good luck with that one

i use a mental stop loss

im still likeing eur/aud for a long but waiting for a nice dip to buy back in

Good luck^^

Thanks and good luck to you too :slight_smile:

Why don’t you use mt4pips.com for this reason? Also how your mental stop is going to be proccessed in case of lost connection. You know sh*t happens from time to time :wink:

Ok…

I don’t get it!

Where’s the system?

OR…

Is this a TEASE to an upcoming pitch? :cool:

I think it’s FX newbie trying his luck. :slight_smile:

Had a bad day yesterday let my emotions get the best of me after screwing up my order in usd/cad. Basically what happened was that i entered a long in usd/chf 3 micro lots average price around 0.8321~ and it was performing the way i expected it to. Then greed set in and i decided i would take a gamble by going long usd/cad 0.1 microlots to see if i could catch a few pips and realized that 0.1 was a bit to small and decided to increase position size a bit more by an extra to 0.04 mini lots. But when i put my order through i typed in 0.4 :confused: that trade quickly went against me and thats when i noticed the mistake i made so i got out of it for a big loss a few minutes later and decided to get out of usd/chf because i couldn’t think clearly anymore. Shortly after that usd/chf spiked up and i decided to renter it with a big position size 6 microlots at 0.8351~ to get my losses back(revenge trading) well that didn’t end well as you can see by the below image. I guess on the bright side im still up 50% and can live to fight another day:7:

](http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/tradej.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

i just set it up with a site similiar to mt4pips.com it’s called MyFxbook.com and i think it’s great how can you see so many different detailed stats from your results. Heres my link to my trading record BigMoney System | Myfxbook

Also im not to worried about lost connection problems since im on a cable connection and if worse comes to worse hope fully im on the right side of the trade :slight_smile:

Hope you wont get burned badly as hope is mother of all fools. :wink:

i don’t use a system because i wouldn’t know how to program one since i never did any sort of programming before but im good at working out high probability entries.

Entered long usd/chf last night with big leverage and it’s doing exactly what i expected it to do. I am very confident it’s going to have a big green month. Today should be another green day for it.

Have you ever thought about Moneymanagement. I dont want to break your enthusiasm, but I think, you shouldn´t risk that much money per trade. With a 310 Dollar Balance I would recommend 0,01 lotsize and not 0.40 (which is kind of suicide). Please read the stuff in the school section about MM. I just dont want you to lose all your money…

i can’t make 200k in a few months trading 0.01 lotsize:28:. Im happy with my entries it’s just the emotions that get to me. Im going to make a trading plan on the weekend and do my best to follow it. I honestly believe i can hit my target if i trade without emotions. And as for the pip school i have checked it out, but i would put my knowledge of the markets equivalent to a PHD :slight_smile:

Extract. Are you planning to hold trades over the weekend? It’s kinda risky thing to do.

Yes im planning to hold this trade for a few days there is plenty of momentum behind it and a lot of reasons why it’s going to go up alot higher then it’s current location. I actually expect it to shoot up on monday morning this trade is a no brainer to me.

Can I get some information on your background you are coming from? As it seems that you can make great entries. And take huge profits combined to mine :slight_smile:

Started trading the Australian sharemarket(ASX) back in 04 after a while i found out about forex and haven’t looked back. I would recommend you remove ALL the indicators on your charts and spaghetti(Moving Averages) set your charts to candlesticks if there not already and learn to trade with pure Price Action only. Look at the bigger timeframes like 1-3-4hr and use 5min for entries. See if you can notice how prices usually trade before the big momentum moves start. I will go into more detail when i have time. Hope this was of some help to you:8:.

and please use at least a security stoploss in case of disconnect or stuff like that. you can do your mental SL thing anyway.