The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey guys,
Who shorted the fiber? I missed the high by 20 pips but still a good short at 1.3311 :slight_smile:

I bought it at 1.3290… :open_mouth:

you mean long?

Yep… Looks like I’m gonna be wrong though to be honest :slight_smile:

lol yeah but i already doubt in my short.should be turning up in a couple of hours

Long here as well. Long at 1.3300.

Daily timeframe was pointing long to me. Euro ran up and did a retest a few days ago and drifted higher.

Gu yesterday moved down to support for retest.

Anticipated today being a long since GU tested support and appeared to hold. Eu was in the middle of a range.

We’ll see how it goes.

Niceeee, finally some trades posted instead of people telling other people what should and shouldn’t be posted in someone else’s thread lol …comon, I can’t.be the only one who noticed a lot of that happening :wink:

Overslept and missed the long opportunity. Right now I am looking to short the GU at the 50 level.

1hr OTE with stoch making a higher high. Probably get there around London Close

+30 pips, 2% risk, NYO counter-trend, been catching these lately lol,
Couldn’t wake up on time at LO (my preferred trading time)
Entry: 1.5720
Reason for entry: 1H smt divergence, stochastic divergence, killzone time, institutional level
Reason for exit: I only go for +30 on NYO (not yet completely comfortable trading at this time)

EDIT: my most profitable week so far: +260 pips @ 2% risk (factoring the scaling out)

Oh well. Stopped out at loss.

+2.5% on the week now.

You seam one of the few who made money today, kudos to you. :slight_smile:

I got raped in LO today, and see many others too. Nasty markets these days… :33: down to +3% for the week so far… lets hope tomorrow will get something back…

:41:

So a day where I got a big loss but not for a good reason. I got ****y and I didn’t analyze completely, going short on LO at both the fiber and the cable.

After I got stopped out, I noticed the bounce from support and how if I practiced proper focus and management, I wouldn’t have traded today at all!

All in all , even though I loss 60 pips, I only lost 1.2% of my account and a break even on another trade .

So even though i got bumped, i learned a big lesson!

like a month ago or so ,someone mentioned that he is going to focus on AD //accumulation,distribution// Larry.W…thx for that, occasionally or frequently we forget about many sources we are handed here.
did watch the recommended source by him and ICT,

first picture - its GU 50 fib, goes back for few S R recognitions
one of the set up is consolidation and AD showing the way…
the reading changes with tf or it reads more stronger or subtle in comparing TF’s…
i pick notable levels on other pairs, like the second one NZ USD,its not picking top,the top was notably established, 100 piper for the last portion,its 4 hr

loses make us work harder :slight_smile:

The market seems it is strong enough and this is why it hasn’t filled the sunday gap :slight_smile: someone correct me if I am wrong :slight_smile:

Looks like ICT was right Fiber is hunting something higher.

Nice trade Ake.

I took a loss today…got stopped out by a couple pips. Entered at the figure instead of 3290.

Took a loss, but feel good that I had the bias and analysis right. Just a little off on the fill.

Kudos to all those who went long and made nice pips :slight_smile:

I was anticipating Euro to take out Feb 9th highs and shorted it at 1.3325. Took 30% and tightened SL and made some profits but I did not anticipate Euro to bounce back up again.

I was expecting Euro to follow Cable and fall like a rock which obviously did not happen!

Can somebody tell me why Euro bounced higher and what was the reason behind your long?

Thanks.

I was lucky enough to catch a little bit of the cable long this morning. Missed the first OTE at 1.5677 but was able to catch an entry at 1.5689 off another pull back and collected a nice +30 for a total of +6% for the week.
This past year has been a real eye opener for me. Thank you again Michael.

When looking for a bias long or short how much did the divergence b/w cable and fiber yesterday come into your analysis? I did not put on a trade but I see some thoughts regarding take a fiber short because they thought it would follow suit. Shouldn’t it have been a strong signal if fiber held tight while cable went down to make better buying opportunity for smart money? It seems like if we saw a comparable divergence on the 5m or 15min we definitely would have looked for a correction up? no?

Just curious if anyone had these thoughts.

The funny thing is, I spotted bearish divergence on the 5 minute at LO.
Took a short and it immediately turned against me, so I jumped out after 10 pips drawdown.
It was a dumb trade, but when I saw divergence I felt sure about it.
I guess thats why you have to have many confluences.