The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Investigated for educating students… man I smell a rat! :17:

If ICT’s being investigated, there’s going to be a file number available for the public record. Has anybody found one?

Ahh man I hope he’s not in too much personal trouble

I didn’t see anything on their website. Maybe they just spoke with him and gave him a warning before they opened an official investigation. Wouldn’t want traders learning how to take money from the bankers now would we?

Holy crap everybody, it is all gone. Livestream just went down. Kinda shocked but we will band together. It seems he is taking everything even if it was just educational. I hope he can contact us soon.

noooooooooooooooo Livestream Channel

And now the Livestream acct is gone…very sad day :frowning:

I’m sure someone had them all recorded and would be willing to share for “personal use only”. :wink:

Also,
With all the knowledge that was shared here and learned by the many participants, this method can live on. Stick together ladies and gents.
Even if you all have to jump from board to board, OR go to a Skype type chat room.
Keep diggin’ up the gold, as his method’s/teachings are LEGIT.

I have a feeling his threads on this site are next

what is the skype chat room?

Is there a place where we can all chat?

Support for ICT. Where to go?

Will they shut babypips as well? If not, there is always a way to communicate!

I 100% agree with you Pro :slight_smile:

Just FYI a few of as are working on a method to ensure the videos are still available to everyone. We will hopefully have something sorted asap and will put an update here when we have news.

ICT taught us how to fish, now we have to stick together for support.

Norwegian Blue set up a Skype room a while ago, can’t figure out how to post the link here, but it is called ICT Trading

Any ideas why ICT removed all the content from the original thread…? Haven’t been on these forums much since Christmas, so I’m completely out of the loop. I made a post in the original thread just now about missing content, hopefully someone can help.

Clark

Some are posting wanting the information posted to this thread. Right now whatever Michael has been given we need to not spread what we have accuired over the last couple of years. If Michael says it is ok then we will open the flood gates. But we do not need to compound whatever action is being taken.

skype:?chat&blob=hj08HcESWPWGwZebbePxp5Yj0536U9YmE7RvgEDksX5Gx-bwGj7Yvk0oXiYTmtO5OvRVoMG95HHl9apfBnCw3oWgxJvSiWtKL_1-zhSpcxmrWupAOGsCoa5qzKYSMrKaYnaStGaEQK5IQhIOUWSDhY38JH2OCiSOjYrelim37vBphpanQa_WBSv_cfSQONNN6FG1eoLVZ-jZyaZ9NRwUZyM

This should get you in the ICT group… failing that need to speak to Norwegian Blue … I remember it being a bit of an arse to join…