UNDERGROUND HUNT : 1st Mission - Control the Base/ Achieve Consistency

Hello everyone,

my name is João, I´m Portuguese and I started on forex world on 06/2011.
In December 2011 I stumble with ICT´s thread ( 301 Moved Permanently ).
I recommend to every newbie and everyone who wants to learn more about price action, in there you´ll have everything you ever need.

TRADING PLAN

-My main focus is on EUR/USD and GBP/USD but sometimes I´ll trade AUD/USD and NZD/USD.

My Tools Box

-HTF Key S&R lvl, Daily and Weekly Pivots lvl, Monthly and weekly trinity lvl, Fib lvl, Institutional lvl, SMT, ADR, Fractals, Market Structure, Market Flow, MA, Stoch, USDX, Treasury Yields, Indexes, Seasonal Tendencies,…This will be update from time to time!
( This is my tool box, dont mean that Ill use all of them at once )

Money Management

-At the beginning I´ll start risking 1/2 of 1% on my trades, after 25% gain I´ll increase risk in 1/2 of 1% until the max of 2% risk.
The same for the losses, if I lose 2 trades in a row I´ll take risk down in 1/2 of 1% off.

-When I achieve 50% gain I´ll give a room for a Gambler Shoot risking no more than 5% max in one trade!

-Stop Loss normally 20 pips ( [B]30 pips [/B]) from Entry lvl, and/or 10 pips above last Swing Point.

SETUP

• I’ll hunt on naked charts at 1H TF only! ([B]I´ll only hunt on Weekly, Daily, 4H and 1H charts![/B])

-All of my trades will be done manually ( Entries, Exits and Take Profit lvl ) aiming for minimum

-My Bellwether is the 15 min TF and my Entries will be execute on 15 min TF also ([B]My Bellwether is the 15 min TF and my Entries will be on the 5 min TF[/B])

This will be my Trading Journal !

Only what you gonna see here is my weekly and daily analysis and my trades reports and pictures.

STARTING BALANCE :

NET GAIN :

OVERALL BALANCE :

(LAST UPDATE: 2012/06/12 )

GOOD LUCK and GOOD TRADING

PS. I gonna leave the text unchanged in bold, so this way everyone can know what I’m changing!

Hello everyone,

I´m setting up all my programs that I´ll be working with.

For Analysis Report I´m creating a Blog and for my Trades Analysis I´ll try to use Myfxbook.

Once I have all this working…It´s time to hunt some pips!

One thing I got for sure, the probability of getting some losses… And yes, you will see a string of losses but with MM I think that everything is gonna be alright.

All the best on your journey bro! :smiley: I hope you make so much money that you can rescue Portugal and the rest of the PIIGS and turn the Eurozone around :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello everyone,

these past weeks I had to do some personal stuff, but in the meantime I have done a little research on Seasonal Tendencies and I found this free E-Book and they allow me to share it in PDF format maintaining the original text!

Forex-Seasonal-Patterns-eBook1.pdf (858 KB)

And I found some study made on ADR for some pairs, I will try to do one of mine own one of these days…

ForexAvgPipMove.pdf (36.9 KB)

Later I´ll post some HTF Analysis…

Good Luck and Good Trading

Hello everyone

[B]WEEKLY ANALYSIS[/B]

EUR

Commercials hit a new extreme net long positions making a new 4 years high signalling that a possible reversal is on the way

Seasonal Tendencies shows a rally from this week on (08/07) until last week of July (22/07)

This are the LVL’s that I´ll be watching

[B]WEEKLY ANALYSIS[/B]

Cable

Commercials are Decreasing Net Long Positions and Increasing Net Short Positions.

Seasonal Tendencies like fiber pointing for a possible reversal that last until last week of July

This are the LVL’s that I’ll be watching

Nice job on the analysis man! Keep up the good work.

Thanks bro I’m taking this business serious, I want to become a professional trader…

Like we can see, the USDX also confirms a possible reversal at this time falling until the first week of August

Let’s see if PA follows Seasonal Tendencies

This is the LVL’s that I´ll be watching

US Treasury Yields

We still are in a Bearish move from a Divergence at the Highs on the Tnotes…but very close from the lows!

Hello everyone,

it has passed some time from the last time i wrote something…it’s due to some work i had to done and some charts studies…

I have change a little bit my trading plan but I leave the text unchanged on bold…

I’m gonna begin trading the new account again and leaving here my thoughts, and doing a trading journal at the same time…

I feel that I’m having a breakout right now and I need to have it write somewhere, so in the future i can see what i did and why?

Trading isn’t easy…And everyone can see it and taste it!!!

Now, in order for us to achieve success we need to have the odds on our side… and the best odds that fits my personality it’s following the steps of the Big Boys.

I call “Big Boys” the “Banks”… Sure they know what they are doing…on Fundamentals they have it first and before the Crowd…so I cant fight on this strategy, but on Technical Analyzes the Retail Traders can have an edge…

In Price Action we can find the answers…We need to find our own edge and stick to it! And repeat the process every time whenever we see that edge on the Market!

Now to find that edge it’s about to you… ICT gave all we need to find it, and remember if you didn’t find it yet don’t give up because it’s there… Through the way, we gonna fall on our knees…time…after time…after time… it’s not important how we fell or how many times we fell, but rather how we went back up again!

Good Luck and Good Trading! :57: