Good Luck with the thread… nice introduction Andrew. :57:

Welcome Andrew

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

welcome and looking forward to see your next post

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

Wow, this is a pleasant surprise.

Really looking forward to your posts.

Welcome.

Sounds interesting, hopefully it’s all genuine.

Some nice predictions/analysis/trades, before the price action moves would be good, as its always pretty easy to look back and make claims.

Hope that doesn’t sound rude, but I’m sure you understand that forums like these are full of time wasters.

I look forward to your future posts and once again, welcome.

Also, just out of interest, are you FSA regulated for the small fund you manage?

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

Something I don’t understand about the relationship of the US-Dollar Index and the USD pair prices is that the dollar index is such a simple and unambiguous piece of data that everyone in the market has access to.

U.S. Dollar Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I’ve only been studying the Forex market for a couple of weeks here on babypips and don’t want to sound like I am questioning your methods. I don’t understand how the big/smart money isn’t using the very same info and reacting to it almost instantaneously leaving no room to profit off the temporary divergence between the dollar index and pair price.

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

Thank you for your reply.

So would it be accurate to characterize your use of the dollar index in relation to the various dollar pairs as:

1. Yes, everyone in the market has access to the same information
  2. The market players all react immediately to the movement of the dollar index
  3. However, there is enough lag before the price reflects the new information for you to be ahead of the price move and enter trades anticipating the price move
  4. Trends longer than the intraday range are long enough that the gap between the new information and its reflection in the market price is too short

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

welcome andrew,

really a good intro. i am totally new to this market and trade wish you can show how to use those analysis you mentioned.

best regards

Hi Andrew,

nice introduction so far. I am following.

One question: Why did you chose 1.5960 as Target?

Cheers