Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Hello LOVEISLIFE786

I m new here and i saw Your signal so i have test tham … they are very nice … they fast turn into green… but i would likle to ask you regarding the TP… Should i let the Trades run till they hit the TP or should i close the Trades anytime manually when i think its a good time to close ???

Other Question is … What Leverage should i use ? X100, X200, or X400 ???

Thank You for answering… (^_^)

(Very nice from You to Provide this Signals my friend … very Cool :slight_smile: )

Hey Loveislife786, testing this on demo. Nice job! I am going to follow along here and watch. Thank you for helping and sharing!

Hi Loveislife,

Can u clarify, so if price comes back to the entry price on a buystop or sellstop I can re-enter the trade? For example I have buystop on aud/usd at .8962 which is activated but then price comes back to that price or close to it. I can enter into another buy at that price, correct?

Thanks!

Hey Loveislife are there any books or material you recommend that might have helped you along the way?

Thanks again!

hi loveislife where r ur previous signls of last months and back and is there any other blog skype yahoo fb id where u provide signals permanantly bcoz this thread is started just two weeks ago and thanxx for signls :slight_smile:

r u there bro(786)

WOW.

It’s early Wednesday now and it’s already more than 1000 pips, 600 of which banked in.

One thing I don’t understand though, is why the same amount of pips on TP and SL levels designated for different pairs. Wouldn’t it be better to set a wider range of profit & loss for, say, EURJPY while for USDCAD it’s again 200 for TP and 100 for SL?

[QUOTE=“metin;526480”]WOW.

It’s early Wednesday now and it’s already more than 1000 pips, 600 of which banked in.

One thing I don’t understand though, is why the same amount of pips on TP and SL levels designated for different pairs. Wouldn’t it be better to set a wider range of profit & loss for, say, EURJPY while for USDCAD it’s again 200 for TP and 100 for SL?[/QUOTE]

IMO it is good how it is designed now. Take the profit and be happy with it. Don’t be greedy.

Nice thread! Im going to go live next week. Demo up real nice. Do we bank any or just close everything on Friday before close?

No more replies from loveislife786 :frowning: r u there bro or???

It’s not about greed. I’m just trying to understand the logic behind setting the same length of Risk/Reward in pips for each pair. And I wasn’t saying I wanted more pips for GBPJPY while 200 pips for USDCAD. It’s a universally acknowledged thing that some pairs don’t make such long moves as some other certain pairs.

AUDUSD target hit today! Nice profit in my demo:35: Keep up the good work!

[QUOTE=“dgib;526890”]AUDUSD target hit today! Nice profit in my demo:35: Keep up the good work![/QUOTE]

I m testing it on live account and it going awesome,btw from how long u r using this service and wts ur experience with other signal providers???

is there anyone who is following this signal from beginning i mean 6 months as mentioned by loveislife786

I started to track the performance of these signals…

Opened a demo account with 5k $ and set an initial lot size of 0.5 for each trade. I know it’s far too high for this little balance but the important thing is if the signals are profitable…

You can see the results here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/aserafino/serafino-strategy-test/681306

Wow. I tried it on my account this week and got a good profit. Awesome!! Can’t wait for next week! I was wondering if you post somewhere else or just on this forum. I am asking because you just started this thread 2 weeks ago. I would like to follow you in the long run. Thanks for the many pips! :slight_smile:

Hi Guys
Hope u r making some good money from my signals
Sorry for late reply because my health is not good from some days so i am taking rest
any way thnx for coming to my signals
I have many projects coming soon …
Also i am trying to make a robot tht will put these trades auto on weekly basis.
Also thinking to make a skype room and FaceBook page but people then ask again and again about strategy that i dont want but if people show to follow the rule i will make …

And also i add my skype id in profile but ome people sying that its not showing plz any one confirm that my skype id showing or not…

Hi,

I can see your Skype username on your profile under the “about me” section. And I hope your health gets better soon :slight_smile:

Can u not see under my profile name here ?