We want loveislife back

Hi,

All traders this morning, when I logged and tried to check Loveislife thread I saw nothing, the thread has been removed, then I tried to reach him from Skype, and asked him about what happened, he told me that he was banned from the site because of acts of advertising, well as far as I can say, I have never encountered any advertising in his threads, what he did was mostly giving signals on very good and profitable trades and also giving some learning material for people to get benefited from, there fore I would like to kindly ask the administrator of this site, to reconsider his banned status, and allow him to continue to pot on this site.
Thank you for your consideration.

Hello artooks,

Unfortunately, Loveislife786 decided to start promoting his signal service publicly, which is against our Forums Policy. You can’t see the posts as they were being deleted as they happened. As a member since October of 2012, Loveislife was easily aware of our policy regarding promotion and advertising, yet he/she decided to dismiss it. Regardless of the free and valuable information he/she offered in the past, after LoveIsLife repeatedly broke the rules, he/she had to face the consequences of those actions. In this case, the result was being banned from the Forums. LoveIsLife786’s 300 to 5000 Pips Per Month thread is still open. I’ll chat with the rest of the moderation team regarding the status of the 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month thread. Let me know if you have any questions.

Pipstradamus

This thread has been moved to the Bugs and Suggestions forum.