[B]WEEK-1[/B]

[B]WEEK-2[/B]

Nice going with the trades. Keep it up.

[B]WEEK-3[/B]

[B]WEEK-4[/B]

[B]WEEK-5[/B]

[B]WEEK-6[/B]

Nice work.
I’m still trading on demo and starting to make a ‘profit’. Plan is to start trading live with a similar amount as you have so its good to see you succeeding. Is it all solely from eur/usd? Is that your own spreadsheet or a facility from your platform?
Cheers

Hi Anima999, Thanks for the comments.

I focus only on the EURUSD. I would continue do so until I make steady income out of it.

The spreadsheet is my own and meant to capture the consistency of the trading revenue. As you can see, the revenue is all over the place now. The minimum was $9.02 and maximum was $413.86. To me that is not good trading. Without the spreadsheet that wouldn’t be obvious

Good luck with your demo trading. You can see my demo trading results here. I demo traded for 1 year before started making ‘demo profit’

[B]WEEK-7[/B]

0913 You sir are a trading monster! Keep it up! Can you share some of your entry/exits with us?

Paul

Hi Paul, Thanks for the comments. As I mentioned before (in Post No.9) I still haven’t achieved revenue consistency. The system is not ready until then

You may want to read my reply here (Post No.15) regarding my views on sharing the trading knowledge

[B]WEEK-8[/B]

sorry for interrupt, seem the result are good one based on other reply. but my problem is, why i cant see any attach picture here, it’s just me or happen with everyone else ?