Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to make money by Binary Options Trading

Denis Hodzic is offline Newbie

Default How to make money by Binary Options Trading

Hi! I’m new to binary options trading. Do you have any tips on how I can earn more money from it? To tell you honestly, I do not feel quite confident trading binary options so I really need your help. I know I can’t expect to earn a lot this early but I hope you can share some tips with me. Thanks in advance!

It’s a good strategy to have a money management plan. You can also learn to have a trading psychology. You can’t let your emotions or assumptions get the best of you. You must have real trading strategies when you dabble into binary options. You can’t just continue adding money into your trading account with the hope of finally earning a sizeable profit. You have to use your brains. You have to think!
    You see, you can’t let your emotions control your decisions. If you trade when you’re stressed, you won’t be able to make a sound decision. What you can do is research! Research! Research! You have to know about current trading trends. You have to know what’s going on. Successful traders use their heads and strive not to lose control. You can’t gamble with binary options. Your mindset should be that of a serious binary options trader.

smondal83 is offline Newbie
    Well, I appreciate your honesty and humility in asking for help. You see, not a lot of new traders are like you. Most of them don’t want to ask help from experienced traders so a lot of them fail in this undertaking. That’s a good start! It means you’re ready to accept new ideas coming from different people.
    Anyway, my advice for you is to develop your own money management strategy. You won’t grow your wealth if you experience a lot of losses. But, it is possible to reverse this. What you need is to learn to use lower amounts for every binary options transaction. This way, you only lose little money as you learn the ropes of this trade. A lot of inexperienced and new traders continue adding money to their account and risk a higher amount on every trade because they hope to erase their past losses with a huge profit only to find out that they’ve already lost thousand s of money in a very short time.
    In fact, I’d say you only use 2% of your account balance for each binary options transaction. I know it’s too small. But, did you know that if you continue to trade just 2% of your account balance each time, you only stand to lose 9% of your account balance? Yes! You only lose that much. However, if you trade 10% of your balance for every transaction, you lose 53% of your money.

Ssarah is offline Newbie
    You know, you can’t try every strategy you read online. Different strategies work for different types of traders. What you do is try some of them just to see if it will work for you. Once you’ve found some that works well with your trading style and goal, you have to learn to stick to it. If you notice that your strategy isn’t working anymore then it’s the time to search and try for some other strategies.
    Here. You can check out nrgbinary It has some nice information regarding binary options. If you’re still searching for a broker, you can call their customer service for your inquiries.
    Happy binary options trading!

gamsiyabonga is offline Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis Hodzic View Post
    Hi! I’m new to binary options trading. Do you have any tips on how I can earn more money from it? To tell you honestly, I do not feel quite confident trading binary options so I really need your help. I know I can’t expect to earn a lot this early but I hope you can share some tips with me. Thanks in advance!
    This will help you 60 seconds Binary Options Trading(software) @ Forex Factory

ClarkFX is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    Best way to make money from binary options is to not trade them at all.
    peterv1, Nill and Magee13 like this.

etfak is online now Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis Hodzic View Post
    Do you have any tips on how I can earn more money from it?
    earning is always good. more will come with experience and proper money management

dannyo55 is offline Newbie
    Binary option trading sounds enticingly good but in reality...like all trading...it is quite difficult to be profitable over time. Binary options get a bad rap because the math always works in the brokers favor over time...but this is true of all trading. Weather it be a spread in foreign exchange, or commissions and spread in stock and option trading, the odds are always against the trader.

The best way to make money in binary options is.
    1. Be extremely careful with your trade size..remember that a loss is always a 100% loss. Don't use more than about 1/20th of your account value on any one trade.
    2.Keep in mind that you only need to be in the money by the smallest of margins. Wild volatility can be great with traditional options, but is not needed with binary options. Just stick to more reliable trade setups.
    3. Practice a trading strategy before you start. Use a demo account if you are new to get a feel for the win loss ratio you need to make money. With an 80% payout its about 56%, but with 2 wins and 1 loss you only have about a 17% return. Keep in mind you need a high winning percentage to be profitable over time.
    4.Learn scalping strategies as this is essentially what binary options are useful for.

jks1985 is offline Newbie
    U just gotta be careful to use the right broker that will pay you your money. If you open a standard brokerage account, even if you EFT it takes 3 days to get your money. Not sure if that really matters that it takes 7. Ive gotten my money in less than a week a bunch of times anyway. I think you just need to find the right brokers

i think the only ones i found that are legit in the USA are nadex and howwetrade. they both are based in NYC. howwetrade seems a bit better for beginners as they offer two risk free trades.
    Last edited by jks1985; 12-28-2013 at 05:57 PM.

profitbaby is offline Newbie
    Very important point in trading binary options is choosing right broker. It is common knowledge that field of option trade is more risky than coventional trading, and the main reason of it - more freedom for broker to make it benefit for itself. So be sure you opt for broker with impeccable repuation and good feedback. Personally I trade with binary options of hotforex. It has launched recently and I tried it already. My results - 50/50 with my ill-conceived strategy. Of course it too early to fairly construe on its benefits but maybe you will be more profitable there. good luck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast