How to make money from daytrading.. lets share

lets share the ways to make money by doing intraday only… so far all i know is doing the technical analysis… what about other methods? share them =)

cheers

When I see a new threads about sharing ideas I’m always skeptical about clicking it. I hope that when you name your thread:“Let’s share” I assume you have something to share with all of us.

You should rename your thread:“Help, I have tried every method/pattern could someone help me?”

Ok, I’ll share something: google “trading naked”. First link(don’t want to violate rules). So much info, will keep you reading for a year:)

This is what I do, it works for me, but whatever.

I am using Bollinger Bands set at 20,2 , MACD at 12, 26, 9 and Heikan-Ashi on the 1 min charts to signal buys and sells in the EUR/USD market and I have been able to make consistent, but small profits (8-10 pips) a turn. If the MCAD is moving in the direction I want to short or go long on… then when the first candlestick closes in the opposite direction after the trend hits the upper or lower band, I sell or buy in the opposite direction. Usually I get more positive results when shorting.

Yeschef,

A specific questions for you, you said you aare using the Heikan-Ashi. How is that going, i am looking into getting the program but would like some actual reviews. What kind of starting balance did you use? What kind of pips is the 4hr and under picking up on average? Did you find it difficult to set up? And is it truly just a set and forget program? You can reach me at sprks13 at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Scott

[QUOTE=“Sarit;592532”]any recommendations for technical analysis websites?[/QUOTE]