Real Traders, Real Money

Where are the real traders who trade with real money?

If you are for real, trading with real money, please post your chart and describe what you’re doing.

Please do not post demo account trades.

Just one post per trader is all that is necessary. But if you wish to share more that’s fine. Let’s just find out who puts their money on the line.

Why? what you offering then Mr Duffer?

You got a pile of investment capital laying around gathering dust, requiring a home?

Hey Jim, you reckon he’s Coot in disguise?? :smiley:

That you (again) Cooter?

The other 5 odd posts have a distinct ring to them don’t ya think?!! :slight_smile:

Hahaha, he aint subtle enough for old Cooter.
Come on then Mr Duffy, throw us all a bone here so we know what we’re dealing with huh?

After all, you’re the new gun in town - lets see what all the noise is about.

Maybe hes just sick of seeing all of these great “grail” systems that have only been traded on demo accounts?

I don’t blame you sir.

I trade my method live everyday and it continues to work just as it always has.

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-swing-trading/8204-fib-retracement-trading.html

Hope it helps!

Heres my last trade from this afternoon… textbook as described in the thread.

LOLOL, you’ve totally missed his point - so funny.

You haven’t offered this guy anything more than he could have gotten by perusing any other graphic example in the various “grail” system threads have you [B]SIR!![/B]

You’re very nearly as funny as Cooter :stuck_out_tongue:

I think most of us then have missed his point…lol

So what’s so funny…to the point?.. and who’s Cooter?

:slight_smile:

First, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who responded.

It seems like I touched a nerve. Seems like there is an abundance of venom in some of you.

I have been following this forum for some time. Some would call it lurking. I just joined today but that doesn’t indicate how long I have been reading. I see lots of systems and indicators being posted. And those systems seem to keep changing. It just made me wonder if any of these really worked. That’s the reason I joined, so I could ask a simple question. As expected, a few “wise guys” couldn’t resist posting. But the question still stands. I don’t see my question being out of line. I just want to separate the wheat from the chaff.

If my question offends you, you don’t have to reply at all. Just carry on as if I am not here. I am not asking for anyone to prove anything. I am just asking to identify yourself as a real trader trading with real money. That is all. If you care to post a chart and show what you’re doing, that would be an added bonus.

I am not going to debate with anyone nor will I engage in pointless battles, name calling, my system/indicator is better than your system arguments, etc…

Either you are a real trader trading real money or you’re not.

You know, guys like you give me a belly ache from laughing. You�re really no different to any other freeloader looking for a short cut to the happy house. You�re simply a little more direct with your approach is all, hoping maybe you can rattle one or two choice cages to see what falls out.

Some of us are a little longer in the tooth than most on here, & aren�t so easily �played�

Why in the hell would anyone who has something genuine to offer (over & above all the other re-hashed & recycled tat) rush to feed you with your comical demands?

What�s it to you if any of these folks trade a $10k or a $1mio a/c?�.live or demo? Even if they were turning an above avg bottom line twist via their endeavors, what difference would it make to you?..doesn’t mean you’d replicate their record…so I�ll ask you again � you got a wedge of speculative moolahhh to lay down someplace??

Folks with something worth offering don�t give it away lightly. They might point in the general direction & offer up a little outline geography so as to encourage folks to continue in their persuits � but if they�ve worked diligently enough down the years to assemble one or two effective strategies, then they sure as hell aint going to offload that kind of detailed game play on a public chat site just because some fresh meat starts waving his arms around. If you’re even remotely switched on, I�d have thought you�d have known better than that?

For the record, you haven�t even come within earshot of a nerve, let alone touched it, LOL.

Fortunately, you got nothing we want buddy. In your case the boot is very firmly on the other foot.

So, instead of pumping your brash one liners around the various strategy threads, how bout joining the queue with the other folks & putting a little more effort into your enquiries.

So JimmyMac are you a real trader trading real money?

Simple yes/no question.

He he he, it’s a private joke basically.

Cooter is a fella who managed to persuade our Poppa to give him a swing on one of our accounts a few years back.

He came to the table all singing & dancing & shooting from the hip. Pop stuck him on a simulator for couple mths (paying him in the meantime) to see what he had. He�d come with 3.5yrs service at a 2nd tier broker shop with apparently 2yrs direct desk experience.

He blew a hole in the sim a/c wide enough to steer a truck thru in 6 weeks flat, LOL. And this, on the back of a supposed track record on a spot desk.

During his trial he tried every angle he could to extract info about how some of the fella�s operated certain spec accounts & what type of models were being utilized & when etc.

We heard he eventually slid his way into an East Coast prop shop churning $$�s on the European desk for a 70/30 split. He lasted till his quota ran out.

Apparently he skims the more popular public boards & any private forums he can con his way into hunting for scraps here & there.

You’ve about outlasted your welcome on his time rosta. Jim has a very low boredom threshold these days mister.

And yes, he’s a real trader, trading real money, in a real office, with real colleagues.

He’s also 6’ 4"…220lbs…runs a cute Texan drawl & shaves his hair real close…you want I arrange a date?? :stuck_out_tongue:

His size/weight doesn’t matter. I have plenty of “equalizers”.

If you believe identifying yourself as a real trader trading real money is asking too much, then how can you expect people to take you and/or your system/method/indicator/EA seriously?

No one needs to answer my question. It’s not a demand. It’s just a simple question that people are avoiding.

If you have been reading the forums for sometime then you know
who the “real” traders are, I would give you a list but… I
am too idle.

PS Jos, Jimmy is that cooter’s approach, insult everybody then show
his own “holy grail” for sale?

I wouldn’t say avoiding…just keep in mind that this is a site for “beginners”…:rolleyes:

We could care less whether you or anyone else takes us, or our information seriously at all.

No skin off our noses. We�ll happily plod along filling our boots regardless. It�s our job & we�re good at it. Thankfully we don’t need to rely on anyone for our income.

We were invited here by a couple of our firms clients, who joined the site back in early 07. They had some spare speculative capital & wanted to put it to work in their own personal accounts.

They asked if my sister Tessa or any of the other guys here would consider popping our heads in here when we had any spare time to maybe cut a swathe through all the complex indicator based crap which generally litters these joints, & offer some clarity.

Hence our (3 of us anyhow) continued presence.

The fact we�re real traders, trading real money via an Institutional gig, shouldn�t influence what you�re going to do next though. Neither should the fact that there might be one or two half decent set ups being traded on here via demo mode.

Just because some anonymous character on a faceless bulletin board trades some half assed math based system with live funds, doesn�t make them a nailed on �wheat� candidate.

Or the fact they chose to park their thread in this section Forex Swing Trading: FX Currency Swing Trading Systems & Strategies

rather than this one Free Forex Trading Systems: Review & Share Currency Trading Strategies where all the �great grail� demo systems rest.

Nahhh, this guy isn’t Coot.

Those 2 were just tickling Mr Duffy’s belly is all daydreramer :slight_smile:

Just another “grail” seller then. I will wait to see the amazing
system that springs forth, probably some EA or other. :lmao:

In support of JimmyMac, I will repeat here what I said to you on my own thread.

The whole planet can see this thread.
Not everyone is benign.
Identity theft for one, is a huge practice.

[U]You may be putting yourself in some danger by posting large amounts of live pips or even admitting you are trading live.[/U]

Confidentiality is the safety watchword here.

I personally neither confirm nor deny that I am trading live.

I neither confirm nor deny that I am trading successfully.

For the record, I have nothing to sell. No website or blog to promote. No indicators to post. You’ll have to find so other excuse to get me banned if that is your intention, Mr. Tymen. I have seen what you have done to get others banned.

My simple request seems to have caused ripples around the forex world. One forum banned me for 5 months for trolling/flooding, whatever that is.

How can you expect anyone to take you and/or your system seriously if you are not trading with real money?