The ultimate system

Everybody says that in forex 85% of people lose. I truely beleive this.

This system is that i pick trade signals and you do the oppposite of what i pick.
Opposite of what i pick.

I will always be on the losers end.

Forget skill, forget knowledge,

The power of me lossing is very powerful…

It is powerful enough to compensate for the people that trade the opposite of what i pick to win

I can think of tons of things in my history where luck was against me.

No matter what the power of negative luck is with me.

I will make my signals soon.
I just have to get some more money that i cant afford to lose

Start by not calling yourself “Sadpip”. :eek: :eek:

Forex trading is not luck - it is psychology and skill and money management.

You can learn all these skills on this forum by studying the Babypips school which is excellent. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Don’t feel like a lone ranger, I’ve blown a few grand in the past couple of weeks. With that said, I couldn’t understand why I was being self destructive, not following rules, not quitting i.e overtrading, letting my losers run knowing it wil come back then punching out taking a loss and then watching it come back.

I did a search and read this e-book, at first it seemed, well frankly stupid, but I’m now following the methods and it seems to calm me more so I make more sound and rational decisions. I’m also reading the book Inside The Investors Brain, dry, but interesting stuff. I want to be successful at this, but it looks as if I need to fix myself first, whatever it takes. Check this stuff out it may help.

***E-Book The secrets to emotion free trading written by Barry Levin
***Inside The Investor’s Brain by Richard L. Peterson (I think someone on this site recommended it)