I use Heiken Ashi + Stoch to make 250+ pips a week

Hi traders, I’d like to share my simple chart that produce 250 - 350 pips a week.

1h time frame
Short condition :
Candle at the upper band can’t break the higher high and red stoch has crossed down. Volume down 1 bar.
Open position from second heiken ashi candle and that is 4 pips below the first one.
Place your stop loss 5 pips over the higher high and take profit ratio must be 3-5 times bigger than your risk.

Vice versa for long

happy trading

Attached thumbnail is very unclear and difficult to see.

Enlarge your chart and try posting full size charts. :slight_smile:

Thank you Senior :slight_smile:

Would sure help if you could send a copy of your template.
Thks

Could you please explain a bit more about this method please.

What templates to use etc…

Thanks

Hi Johniris, you can set your chart as follow :

Heiken Ashi, you can find it in custom indicator

Stochastic, %K=14 %D=3 Slowing=3

How to add MA 7 and 11 to stoch’s window :
Click and hold mouse on Moving Average and drag it to stochastic window and Apply to First indicator’s Data.

Happy trading

Hi there, Heiken Ashi is a lagging indicator and it’s different with common candle stick. HA will remain white colour when market is up trend or red colour in down trend.

Let me show you how to open short position on cable base on Heiken Ashi trends + bands + stochastic

4h chart says it’s over bought

1 Like

We go to 1h chart to check all indicators confirmation.

Heiken Ashi? confirmed
Band? confirmed
Stoch? confirmed

1 Like

Take action from 15m chart.
We wait for price to make higher high (2-3 times) and if it can’t break that level for the 4th time that is a true signal to open short position. Just wait for the 2nd Heiken ashi to open sell position.

I use combination of fibo to place my target but the simple method you can use for target is middle band and lower band. Stop loss is 5 pips above higher high . I am not kidding 5 pips is enough as long as you have seen the second Heiken Ashi.

Happy trading

Sky, we have developed a similar sys the past two weeks…it’s really impressive as the Heiken candles can be read and traded, we also added the stoch and other indicators. send me an email so we can exchange some ideas.

Shelforex

That’s good idea, I invite you to visit my blog where we can discuss and identify wich pairs has been set up and are ready to trade . As we both understand that heikenashi and bands are very powerful to discribe the real trend, continuation or reversal etc.

Did you identify the trend in GJ and EJ pairs in the last 4 days ?

No trend, no trade, no need to think.

How do I visit your blog and how do you send private message here?

EJ bull

To [B]Sky8 [/B]and [B]Shelforex[/B] :

[B]Very nice charts now - easy to read.[/B]

However, I ask one more thing.

Although you people are familiar with your trade and your chart, we are not.

So it would help us if you can keep all the candles separated instead of merging into one another - magnification or otherwise.
Remember, you are not being charged for megabyte space on this forum.
The bigger the chart, the better!! :smiley:

It is good to see if there is the odd red candle tucked into the white trend and vice versa.
That makes analysis more accurate. :slight_smile:

Good stuff.

Soldier on!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Your bands - is that the Bollinger band?

You have not told us so far.

Very interesting the use of the Heiken ashi . I have used along with the BBand but not able to identify a retracement and reversal. the set up seem to be the same. If the trend is clear at some point it will reverse or retrace What do you use to confirm which it is . How do you colour of the different levels of the Bband

Yes it’s uptrend and we will see some whipsaw before we enjoy another set up for reversal. Heikenashi helped me to scalp 42 pips.

Thank you Senior. Heikenashi is a very simple trend indicator. I will never go long when heiken is still red and vice versa. Since I am just looking for 200+ pips a week I am very patience to wait my chance to open position as soon as I see heikenashi has made set up formation in 1h time frame.

I trade cross pair and thaks for heikenashi.

Yes that’s custom BB.