Can that be a head - sholders pattern?

I’m just watching EUR/USD chart and i start woundering is that head-sholders pattern ?

with a little imagination i can see it. Head/Shoulders patterns dont have to be perfect but yeah. what you got there seems to work. but thats just my opinion.

i can also see a little bit of elliot wave in this thing too.

It’s ugly but you could call that a head and shoulders…of the hunchback of Notre Dame. :slight_smile:

loool love it.

My oppinion is YES its a Head and Shoulder Pattern.

Having gone through a few 1 on 1 intensive elliot wave courses i know that patterns in many cases can manifest in forms far from what any ordinary trader would be able to recognize with an untrained eye.

Regards,
E. Lang

It does look like it fell about 80+ pips when it broke the neck line :slight_smile:

Dont take me too serios i’m verry new to Forex and just ask.
Thank you for a coments.

Just gimme 1 year.

Effi I’m from Bulgaria btw.

That is funny! Specially the comment of being the pattern of the hunchback of Notredame! One of my friends like to go for the “phalic” patterns, only they are very difficult to predict, at least for me! She was the one that told me once: buy on th ball, sell on the tip… And now I just told you guys!

Interesting…

How do you identify the beginning of elliot wave and which leg you choose to pull the trigger? :slight_smile:

Mark

in my opinion, a head and shoulder that is hard to spot will not work… it only works, if enough traders can see it and therefore push the price action forward

if it worked in this case, there must be other reasons