Looking for partners who want to trade London Breakout System

Hello,

I’m fairly new to forex but up to this point I’ve done quite a bit of reading and have a good idea about the market. Now I’m just trying to get a consistent system before I start live trading. I’ve had my eye on these two systems:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/29863-london-breakout-1-a.html

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/507-45-pips-per-day-system-eur-usd.html

Looking for someone who wants to try these out with me. Not restricted to these two systems, any ideas welcome and anyone trading from the hours of 3:00am - 7:00am EST is welcome. Let me know who’s interested!

Hi I having been trading part time for about the last 18 months, I came across your request and also like the looks of both your chosen strategies to trial.

I am happy to review with you.

Cheers

That sounds great! If you would like to trade live . I’m free Tuesday & Thursday after 10:00pm EST, and Monnday/Wednesday at 6:30pm EST. I can only trade the London Breakout strategy on Tues/Thurs since they invovle late nights. Let me know if any of those times work for you . If not we can just communicate on this thread. Happy pippin :slight_smile:

i also find these 2 systems very interesting, and as i have time off work ill be looking into both very shortly, rite after the bot i noticed that as great returns and priced very well

goin to look into it properly 2moro wen i get time, and im also going to need a good broker, problem is whats ideal for bots isnt ideal fro manual trading :S need to find a balance

Sounds good. I tried James system out today and Wednesday. I took in around 40 pips both days. I’m trying it with a bunch of different currency pairs, I’m going to keep track of the winning percentage for each pair over the next month or so, I’ll keep both of you updated with the results. I’m tweaking around with them and I think I might be getting the hang of it. Let me know how it’s working for you too.

The London Breakout system is a tough one to catch. I’ve stayed up a few nights for it but I can never seem to get the right setup. I think that the people who are currently posting on the thread have tweaked it quite a bit and are doing something different, because they seem to be trading it every night. I’ll come back to that one in the future.

sorry about not contributing yet, iv been on FX overload, sleeping only 5 hours a day doing various FX research into brokers bots and back testing for different bot settings, and im burnt out so wont be able to go thru untill a little later
goodluck with your test and research, i will join you soon in these 2 systems, and thankyou for your input

I am a full time trader and an expert on GBP/USD, EUR/USD. You can either join my group from 12am to 4am eastern daily or I can come to your group. Let me know. Thank you.

That sounds great. No group has actually formed at this point so I would like to join your group, and 12-4am works great for me because I’m on the west coast. let me know how how to find you. Looking forward to trading!

The reason why it is so hard to create a group is that you need a leader. We have a leader in the group, and what we do is discuss the market direction, while the leader gives a market overview and provides a trading plan for the session. Normally, by 1:30am to 2am eastern, everybody in the group should know what to do with their own strategy. If you don’t have one, then we can help you. If you want to join our group, stand by at 12am est.

I’d like to try this EA.

Where Can i get it ?

thanks for u r reply,

David.

Standing by…

Just make sure you will be on line today around 12am est.

would it be possible to just listen in to whats going on? i would love to watch you guys trade live, it would mean alot to me, just to get a basic feel of how this breakout is traded by others

hello fellow trader,

am a new menber in this forum,

i will like to join your group to trade together.

thanks

i am new to this forum and have found your group interesting because i’m so interested in eur/usd. also your time suites mine

hi dominoe,
i am learning to trade for nearly 1 year and demoing on london and ny breakouts and reversals some strategies.
would be glad to discuss setups.
maybe from msn or skype.
waiting for your reply.
good trades…

fswing,
how can i enter your group?
is it paid or free?
thanks…

Hi Fxswing,

I will love to trade the London open with your group , I will like to know how do i join your group please .

The thread is a year and a half old, and fxswing last checked in over 8 months ago.

Don’t hold your breath looking for a reply.
If one came, I would consider it a miracle…

Hi, I’m in! But how to join you?