Best indicators that i ever see OLI and EVA

The best indicators that i ever see, they put on mt4 the daily options levels in real time whit the CME ( Chicago Mercantile Exchange ) and the other one, the expert volume, put thew best price of the day, base on volume. Look to the yellow mark, did you see something ?

Did you see the yellow line, is the keyzone. Maby the options levels can help us to have a edge.

Volume in forex, yes it is possible, just see for yourself.

Look the red line in EVA indicator , a good price for buy and sell , here we have a good sell.

Did you really think will get rich using EMAs, or other indicator ?
Only a edge can do that , the volume can do that, and the best price traded on options can. When you know the best price of the day for buyers and sellers just use volume for confirmation.

Forex and Options , high correlation. The yellow lines shows where the buyers and sellers agree. To be honest whit you guys, everyone can live the dream of being rich. Ops .Its not a dream anymore.:slight_smile:

haohaohaohao

Yes.

Without a doubt.

Skillful use of EMAs combined with PA study easily offer the best risk/rewards possible.

Nice thread here:eek:

Is there actually a point to this thread? :confused:

if you dont understand, I will explain again… Now you have the best weapons to trade whit your system or alone. -Its just tip- But its a good one:)

we’ll see what happens…

We have a range on GBPUSD, i like when this happens, its gaining strength.:slight_smile:

I do not understand, 3200 Views , and no questions. I think, every one here is already rich. This is not a system, this is a edge. And guys, none of you see this yet.:confused:

hi grailjunior :slight_smile:
thanks for sharing the… em… edge :slight_smile:
now, if you could explain all this once again, little slower, and maybe attach an indicator to test it.
your posts are a bit confusing, especially when split in 10 posts.
which indicators do you use? how they behave? how do you read the indicators? etc, etc…
no hard feelings, i just read the thread and would like to understand more
thanks! :slight_smile:

Here we go, sorry to talk to fast, but you will see . Its very easy. About the indicator i receive a infraction here of Warning Message for Advertising, because you need be a member of ´other´ site, but they are free. Search for this
Indicator optional levels OLI- or Options levels indicator OLI
Expert Volume Analyser EVA- or Indicator of volume levels EVA
So, the basis of the indicator optional levels on the analysis of the results of foreign currency options trading for the last session on the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange). Programs range from a specially developed algorithm analyzes the results of foreign currency options trading at the CME. Results of the analysis are drawn in the file. Indicator option levels at a fixed time connects to the server, downloads a file with the results of the analysis and display relevant data on the graphs MT4 trading terminal.

And the EVA - an indicator of volume levels. The indicator is intended to broadcast the volume of trades in the trading terminal MT4. Data on trading volumes light gets in the mode of real time.Indicator option levels at a fixed time connects to the server, downloads a file with the results of the analysis and display relevant data on the graphs MT4 trading terminal.

Just Amazing, and FREE.

Figure yellow rectangle - a key area. According to its meaning is an area of equilibrium. This is the zone where the forces of “Bears” and “bulls” are equal. A key area is used to signal the day. If the day opens above the key zone, it is considered that the day is preferred for purchases. Look to the EURUSD 1H timeframe. :eek:

Where I can download this indicator?

Look what the price does close to the MAX PREVIOUS WEEK VOLUME , MAX CONTRACTS and the previous day volume. You receive the data direct from the CME site. And i forgot to say, they are free.

They are free…

Good! :slight_smile:
Where I can download (link)?