Manual dynamic trading signals, analytics

Good day to all babypips members!

In the given topic i will post a free analytics on some pairs, for acknowledgement of working capacity of the TS, and demonstration of signals as a whole.

TS doesn’t use any static models of behavior, for the analysis uses external programs, data every day new.

In graphic you can see support and resistance levels and channels

Some instruments will be posted here.

for today i’m presenting EURUSD pair

EURUSD

EURUSD results 09.11

First support level 30 pips.
Second support 58 pips - exact enter.

GBPUSD 10.11

Comments on situation. If we’re going up, we have super level for enter sell position 1.60627.
Stop loss I recommend 15-20pips.
TP – when we reach 20 pips, recommend to close part of position, else part of position - breakeven, and wait for 40-50 pips. It is a big possibility that lever will be reversal, but price can be at level for few times. Closer to price we will define TP.

In the bottom we have 3 superlevels. TP from first 20 pips, second 40-50 (It is a big possibility that lever will be reversal, but price can be at level for few times. Closer to price we will define TP.)

Third level unlikely to reach but 20 pips and breakeven is guaranteed.

Also do not forget about news we have rates BOE today, and strong USA news.

EURUSD for today 11.11

About situation -

From above for a sell we have 3 magnificent levels.

The first 1.3765 we close a position part at achievement of 20 points, the rest of it should be breakeven, and use Trailing stop. TP we will specify when we will more close up.

The second 1,3836 it is probable reversal level (points on 150-180), but I recommend to take away 20, the rest breakeven, and use Trailing stop.

The third improbable, - a maximum 1,3902-05.

Stop loss at level of 20-25 points max.

For purchasing we have levels but while they improbable, I think will go upwards. If we will fall on 100 + points I will make correction and I will write where to enter.

Do not forget that:
In connection with celebrating in the USA on November, 11th, 2011 a national holiday – Day of veterans (Veterans Day), at carrying out and planning of trading activities on Friday, we ask to take into consideration that the auctions can be conducted with expanded with a spread and levels Stop/limit of warrants, in connection with possible low liquidity of the market.

Posting results and forecast for today

[B]Results
GBPUSD
130+pips [/B]

[B]EURUSD [/B]

[B]30 pips.[/B]

[B]14.11
GBPUSD[/B]

Big possibility that we will fall more,
In bottom we have a very nice support level [B]~1,5804 and 1,5753, 1,5710.[/B]

USDCAD

Results
[B]EURUSD[/B]

[B]120 pips from support level[/B]

[B]GBPUSD[/B]

[B]From first support 40 pips.[/B]
[B]From second support 60 pips[/B]

[B]USDCHF[/B]

[B]
From first resistance 47 pips.[/B]

[B]For today actual levels are[/B]
Buy GBPUSD 1.5710
Buy EURUSD 1.3326
Sell USDCHF 0.92708
Sell USDCAD 1.0348

Good day!
Lets start from result’s.
[B]GBPUSD [/B] [B]83 pips [/B]

Levels are actual.

[B]EURUSD[/B]

For now I can see enter only in the bottom. We still have very good level near 1.3326 SL 32 pips is more than enough

[B]USDCHF[/B]

Sell from 0,92708 SL 30 pips + spread

[B]USDCAD still very convenient going to level. [/B]

Good day!
We have good update in GBPUSD and EURUSD pairs.
USDCHF and USDCAD is actual.

[B]GBPUSD[/B]

[B]Please ignore level 1.5747 for now.[/B]
[B]Sell from 1.5870.[/B] SL 30 pips is more than enough. Take profit – close a part of position when we achieve 20 pips, another part – use trailing stop. [B]From 1.5870 goal is 1.5747[/B]
[B]Buy from 1.5721.[/B] SL 30 pips is more than enough. Take profit – close a part of position when we achieve 20 pips, another part – use trailing stop.
[B]Buy from 1.5671. SL 15 pips.[/B]

[B]EURUSD[/B]

[B]Sell from 1.3578, 1.3655. [/B]SL 30 pips is more than enough. Take profit – close a part of position when we achieve 20 pips, another part – use trailing stop.
[B]Buy from 1.3326[/B]

I thought you did a great job!

Good day!
Let’s start from results.
[B]GBPUSD [/B]

The main goal [B]5747 worked good.[/B] For those who close positions before weekend, [B]- 108 pips.[/B]
[B]EURUSD[/B]

Main pair played with us, 4 pips got SL and went down. For those who made SL some more,[B] 80 pips.[/B]

Thank you Jessica, stay with thread!

[B]For today
GBPUSD[/B]

[B]For now we have a good level to buy from 1.5670[/B]

GBPUSD 21.11

Exact enter 23 pips got.

[B]GBPUSD
22.11[/B]

[B]GBPUSD [/B]

[B]70+ pips[/B]

[B]GBPUSD [/B]

[B]EURUSD