Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Dear Babypips members,:slight_smile:

I hope you take a moment to read my post, as I have something very special to gift to you.
First, a brief introduction: My name is Michael. I discovered forex in February 2009. I started my journey on this very website, and am grateful to its creators for the groundwork that it helped lay in my mind.
Since then, I have explored every avenue of currency trading around - expert advisors/robots, semi-automated systems, manual systems, etc. It was all very exciting, but also very intimidating at the same time. I openly admit that I am guilty of committing a very common ‘forex sin’ - trading live from day 1 instead of on demo (sorry Babypips!). However, I am a firm believer that the best (and often most painful) way to learn is by making mistakes - so I decided to ‘bite the bullet’ and voyage into the depths of the fx market.

After a relatively short space of time (a few months and a few thousand pounds later) I came to the conclusion that it would be better if I actually learned how to trade forex the ‘proper’ way - manually, and understanding why the markets move up and down when they do. I subsequently decided to plough through as much fx information as I could afford to get my hands on - in the form of forex seminars and courses, home study courses, forex books, e-books, video materials online etc. The volume of information was vast but I enjoyed every moment of it - in truth, I had fallen in love with the forex market.

Since then, I churned around ideas in my mind, and spent what seemed like 24/7 trying out every possible permutation and combination of trading methods, strategies, and indicators, in order to find what worked best for me and create my own trading system. Every time I felt I ‘had it’ - a situation would come up that totally destroyed my strategy. I went through moments of sheer frustration tears and feelings of helplessness.

Now (and this is where it really gets exciting) almost 3 years and approx. £70,000 later I have found a method that simply works. By that I mean: gives me clear buy and sell signals, clear stop-loss and take-profit levels, catches every single large trend (and I do mean without exception). I have decided for now to focus exclusively on the EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I have found my system to work every time - meaning the TP level is hit before the SL, and the risk:reward ratios are truly outstanding e.g. 17:1 on the EUR/USD and 10:1 on the GBP/USD on most recent completed bearish trends.

Now I am working on building my own trading accounts. As I do this I would like to offer anybody interested free access to my trading signals on these 2 currency pairs. My system is not going to be available, at least not for now - simply put, I have invested far too much of my own time and money to get to where I am now. But I would very much like to assist anybody who wants my help to trade profitably and perhaps even give some pointers as to which materials are best to study (in my humble opinion).

I will only be sharing what I call my MAJOR signals (huge profit target, tiny stoplosses). For counter-trend trading/minor trend trading you need more experience and a sound understanding of market mechanics in order to profit - so to keep matters simple I will not be sharing these.

My website is currently in creation, but I will be posting charts of my trading on babypips if there is enough demand. In the meantime, please take a look at my most recent trading activity

Please note, the ends of the longest white lines are the actual entries and exits of the trades. The shorter white lines are minor trend trades and/or countertrend trades. The vertical green line is my cursor - please ignore. The charts are naked - I have removed everything from them to clearly show the trades.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me by replying to this Babypips forum post.

Wishing you very prosperous fx trading.:53:

Mike:cool:

I will follow along and would like any to know of the best learning materials to help get me a better understanding of Entries… Seems to be my biggest struggle in exactly where I should enter. Also some info on Risk Management. I have struggling at this since around 2009 also but gave it up for a year to just concentrate on my JOB and get some finances together so I can buy the materials needed to learn to trade. I have been absolutely ripped off with a home study course already so not going back there.

Hi Magisana.

I will speak from personal experience and only mention materials that I have found useful.
These are:

1. Steve Nison - The Candlestick Course (book)

2. Steve Nison - Profiting in Forex (In my opinion, his best course for the majority of traders and best value for money)

3. James De Wet courses (in particular, the G7 trading system and Forex 360) - I believe these still come with a money-back guarantee so nothing to lose and all to gain. Teach you some great trading principals and unique ‘gold nuggets’ that I hven’t found anywhere else.

4. Steve Nison - Candlesticks Reignited (course, very expensive and only really worth it if you’re already profitable as a trader. Worth considering at some point, in my humble opinion).

I have recently come across a trader who I originally discoverer quite a while ago (fxjake). I have not yet studied any of his materials, but I have a strong feeling that his trading methods are very good and in due course I will get them and review them here for your benefit and the benefit of others reading this post.

I have realistically spent 5-10% of my time studying various materials, and the other 90-95% testing, backtesting, experimenting, brainstorming and dreaming up novel trading strategies and just simply ‘finding’ what works on various currency pairs. This is very time consuming, but I believe necessary in order for you to develop your OWN trading strategy. You can follow others in their trading style, but I recommend taking bits and bobs of information from many different methods and combining them in your own unique way that works for you.

So, in a nutshell, I believe this is what you can try doing: 1. Expose yourself to as much fx trading information as possibly (books, ebooks, online courses, subscriptions, mentors etc. ) - of course, doing your best to keep your costs down as much as possible, 2. Be playful in experimenting with the market (without live trading, of course - don’t do what I did, it is NOT advisable!) and let your mind suggest various ways of combining indicators, strategies etc. until you find something that makes sense to you. 3. Back test on charts as much as you can, and of course 4. Live test on a demo to see if your strategy works in real time (I have witnessed the markets being in certain way during live trading, then going back to that same day’s trading a day or two later and seeing the charts looking slightly different - but significantly so).

I hope this isn;t too much information, and if anything is unclear please reply back and I will do my best to clarify.

Wishing you the very best on your journey, and thank you for your interest in my post.

Mike

Hi MIke,

It sounds like we have both been down the same paths, in terms of going live and losing money. I would really like to know more about your system if you wouldn’t mind sharing.

I have been through similar steps as yourself spending hours with books and video’s and anything on forex. And then months of backtesting. At the moment I’m using fibionacci’s with stochastics and rsi, if you have a system that is better I would be interested aswell as intrigued.

Thanks

Greg

'chitter chatter’
Interesting story that starts off similar to my own except I have never read any books or done any courses (read babypips for a while and still visit random sites to understand certain concepts). I also never had £70000 to play with - astonishing amount if I might say but then of course priceless is the true price of a good trading system (not $97 :p). 3 years of studying charts and indicators, trading live from day one at a cost of £4000 led to a system I believe will form a concrete basis to a defensive and resilient hedge fund.

I touch on my approach a little bit in this link (and in the first link within this link):
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41956-drowning-sea-systems-indicators.html#post300041

MAIN POINT
What I really wanted to suggest to you is that if you truly aim to assist people isn’t providing signals they can mirror the worst way of doing so? Would it not be far more rewarding instead to just teach your entire system either for a fee or from the kindness of your heart? Or even better/best to set up a PAMM/LAMM account and manage a master account for your own benefit and that of investors unable to invest in learning as you have done?

It appears to me that one gleans no educational benefit or advantage following signals but remains certain to inherit downside exposure trying to execute against random brokers, with random prices and fills along with anxiety trying to catch your signals when they arrive. As a backdrop would be the beast of money management and the nature of human emotion that might lead to signal/balance/equity abuse. Sources of obtaining a list of profitable trades abound if these allowed *most people to learn forex in some way - i say most as some people do indeed reverse engineer trading lists to decipher the underlying strategies that led to them. But from what I’ve seen, signal publishing is not the best way if it isn’t automated or based on a system that pushes them out at some expected or anticipated time.

So, if you do really want to help as you have indicated, I just thought you might consider doing it in a way that reduces investor/trader risk/burden and at the same time benefits you as the proprietor of a promising forex trading system.

Just my two pence :slight_smile:

Hi modernmystery,

Thanks so much for your constructive criticism. I really appreciate it.

Yes, I agree with you, signals do not actually ‘teach’ you HOW to trade: at this time it is not my intention to be sharing my system directly, but rather the purpose was two-fold: i) to help individuals make some money trading forex and ii) to give pointers as to how in my opinion one should go about developing their own system.

The PAMM/LAMM account sounds very interesting - it is something that I have been looking into but had not yet gotten my head around how it is done. I guess I was just doing what came to mind as a wise idea, and also as it was something that I was exposed to fairly early in my forex trading career (ie. a signal service).

I have just contacted the babypips administrators to ask whether there are any alternative options as far as ‘realtime’ information sharing is concerned via this forum or the babypips website. Yes, I really do want to help with my advice but I do not wish to get myself into trouble, and if there are better ways of achieving this goal that does not involve treading on anybody’s toes or disrespecting anyone then for sure I will consider them.

So… can you help? Can you suggest any way that would work - I am really new to posting on this forum and I am still not too sure of how it all works.

Eagerly awaiting a response.

Best wishes, and happy trading!

Mike

Hi,

I have been in a long trade on the GBP/USD since 16:13GMT on 14.12.2011 and on the EUR/USD since 16:03 on the same day.

GBP/USD

The yellow arrow marks the entry point, yellow line the entry level (1.54205), red line the stop (below 1.54088) and the green line the current take profit target (1.56576).

EUR/USD

The yellow arrow marks the entry point, yellow line the entry level (1.29585), red line the stop (below 1.29459) and the green lines the current take profit target (1.31279 and the latest 1.31775).

I will be gunning for the higher take profit - you can always choose which tp you feel most comfortable with. Price will often stall at the first tp level, and may even retrace, so if you are planning to get more pips best thing is to just leave your charts and come back later - to avoid any emotional intervention :slight_smile:

Happy trading

Mike:cool:

Reentry on gbp/usd -

signal 1: Long 10:54gmt 1.54795

signal 2: Long 11:00gmt 1.54839

Gu

signal 3: Long 11:18gmt 1.54866

We are nicely in profit on all three signal so far.
A signal 4 looking very likely soon.

Ok so we have taken profits on hald our open positions on gu at the end of the 13gmt hour candle. We have placed our stops at break even on the remainder of the trend and set a take profit for either the more aggressive 1.56576 (original end of the current gu bull trend) or 1.5588 for a quicker, but smaller, profit.

Mike,

Thanks so much for the generous sharing. Made 55 pips on GU.

You are so accurate that you tell us when to come out, before GU starts to drop.

Thanks again.

Thank for your feedback Apek - My pleasure!!

:10:

Ok, for various top secret reasons we have covered the rest of our position at 14:45gmt at a price of 1.5524

Well done team.

:slight_smile:

Hello Mike,
I’m a newbie 2/3s of the way through school of pips and like lots of others trying to absorb as much info as possible between my normal job and family life and have, lets say, a five year plan. I also have a demo account with FXpro to try to watch and absorb as much of market movement as I can and test a few ideas. I, somewhat like you, lost thousands a few years ago on equities with a well known provider of advice and so walked away very disheartened. I’m therefore extremely sceptical of those who wish to share their signals/advice etc, however I also believe that if you have a skill which you are able to exploit yourself, which you may have, then I also believe that there’s a natural good human desire to wish to help others to learn as the next satisfying challenge. So this time I’m in for the intellectual challenge of forex as much as to make money - hopefully! hence a 5 year plan. I’ll also be looking at the candlesticks book you recommended - thanks. So, I had the opportunity to follow your entries today and congrats they came to fruition nicely and so I’ll be keeping my eye on your thread with interest.
Kind regards,
Billy

Hi Billy.

Thank you for your comments. Yes, you are right. I do wish to share my skills with others for the benefits of everyone and I believe that in doing so it will help me to keep improving myself. If you prefer, you can simply watch the signals and see how they develop and what the results are at the end of each week/month. If you prefer, you can take them on a demo. I believe you should only start trading them live once you have seen the proof in the pudding - which is why I am putting these signals up for anyone to follow.

Furthermore, yesterdays trades, as I emphasizes in my messages to the team, were not ‘primary entries’ - although the gu long was a special case and could simply have been held until the end of the trend. Under these circumstances I advised the team to take 1/2 their money off the table sooner and let the rest ride the trend at break even - although I made a recommendation a little later that I am exiting my position for various reasons (treating it more like an intraday trade).

Anyway, welcome on board, and enjoy the ride!

Happy trading,

Mike :cool:

So far this morning, GBP/USD is doing as expected - blasting towards the target which is 1.56584 which was set last week.

EUR/USD on the other hand is also continuing towards its respective targets, however we have not reentered this week so far as we have not had any signals. We have not had any retest of the current ‘demand point’ in any London session (only Asian) and with it only pushing through resistance - an approach of stand-back and wait for a support reaction is being adopted by myself.

Mike

Hi Mike,
what is your sl usually?
thnx

Hi Ali, recent sl’s have been: GBP/USD 10, 15.5, 11.5 and EUR/USD 14, 13 and 13.

Happy trading!

Mike

thnx, looking forward to your trading signals and what i can learn from you.

1 Like