The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

https://www.vimeo.com/32723817

Babypipsters… Welcome to the next chapter in ICT’s forum adventures on Babypips.com! :60:

I will be sharing very unique Forex experiences with you here and I hope you have enjoyed our previous thread on Newbie Island titled - “What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants To Know” as it does present many of the applications you will see in this thread. I trust you will enjoy this ride and I look forward to sharing this journey publicly with each and every one of you. It is my sincere pleasure to welcome you to The Inner Circle Trader’s Millionaire Traders Guild!

Inner Circle Trader’s Trading Plan Development

Module #1 Essentials To Trading Plan Development - [B]View Part 1 Tutorial[/B]

Synopsis: Introduction, The Need For A Trading Plan, The Majority Of Time Spent In Trading, The Least Important Process In Trading, The General Overview Of Trading Plans, Risk \ Equity Management, Fundamental Analysis, Inter-Market Analysis, Technical Analysis, The Top Down Analysis Process

Module #2 Market Profiles - [B]View Part 2 Tutorial[/B]

Synopsis: Learn the Market Profiles ICT uses in his Analysis, Discover the importance of knowing what profile the market currently is Trading in, The Range To Trend Profile, The Trending Profile, Consolidation Range Profile, Breakout Profile.

Module #3 The ICT Top Down Outline - Fractal Analysis & Market Turning Points - [B]View Part 3 Tutorial[/B]

Synopsis: The Complete Top Down Approach Outlined, General Market Analysis, Anticipatory Stage Outline, The Execution Stage Outline, The Reactionary Stage Outline, Fractal Analysis In Price Action, Market Turning Points.

Module #4 Tools & Applications - - [B]View Part 4 Tutorial[/B]

Synopsis: What tools do we use? What timeframes do we trade and utilize with each tool? What can we use in MT4 to save time loading our tools and applications for layouts?

Module #5 Intermediate Term Trade Plan Example & Top Down Analysis Example - View Part 5 Tutorial

Synopsis: An Intermediate Term Trade Plan Example, The 2012 Spring Sell Program, Macro Tools & Applications, Top Down Analysis On USDX, Top Down Analysis On Fiber, Top Down Analysis On Cable.

Module #6 Short Term Trade Plan Example - View Part 6 Tutorial

Synopsis: Short Term Trade Plan Example, Premise - Pattern - Profit, High Probability - Low Stress Trading, ICT Market Maker Profiles, Optimal Tool Use & Applications

Module #7 Intraday Day Trading Plan Example - View Part 7 Tutorial

Synopsis: Trading Intraday Swings, Getting Your Bias, Trading The London Open, When To Avoid The London Open, ADR What Does It Matter

ICT Preflight Checklist [B]Download PDF[/B] - Adobe Reader Needed

Inner Circle Trader’s Live Channel - [B]Visit When Live Events Broadcast[/B]

Follow ICT On Twitter at: ICT_Babypips

ICT Webinars:
[B]Inner Circle Trader’s Inside The Range[/B]

Weekly Market Review Videos:

MARCH - 03/26/12

APRIL - 04/01/12 04/08/12 [B]04/15/12[/B] [B]04/22/12[/B] [B]04/29/12[/B]

MAY - 05/05/12 05/13/12 05/20/12 [B]05/27/12[/B]

JUNE - [B]06/01/12[/B] [B]06/12/12[/B] [B]06/16/12[/B] [B]06/24/12[/B]

JULY - [B]07/15/12[/B] [B]07/22/12[/B] [B]07/29/12[/B]

AUGUST - [B]08/04/12[/B] [B]08/06/12[/B] [B]08/13/12[/B] [B]08/26/12[/B]

SEPTEMBER - [B]09/02/12[/B] 09/09/12 [B]09/16/17[/B] 09/30/12

OCTOBER - 10/19/12 10/26/12

NOVEMBER - 11/04/12 11/12/12 11/18/12

This thread is closed and those interested in further Inner Circle Trader resources and commentary… please join us in the following Babypips Forum Thread:

Inner Circle Trader’s Pro Traders Club 1012 - 2013 Series

GLGT :57:

~

15 Likes

woohoo finally here!!!:59: I’m looking forward to everything all of us will learn and experience from this!

6 Likes

found it :slight_smile: please ignore the latest twitter !

p.s Feel like a kid at Christmas!

5 Likes

Hip hip hooray!!!

5 Likes

Great stuff. Let’s get crackin’ :wink:

Life is not about the destination, but the journey. Lets enjoy the journey and find serendipity in where it takes us.

Patiently waiting a long time for this and its finally here!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Looking forward to spending the next 36 months and beyond with everyone! :57:

I just want to be on the first page of history!

So this is it…
I feel like I’m about to take my first ride on an aircraft, actually a fighter jet.
First class ticket too…

Amazing to be here as this journey begins. It’s gonna be a fantastic ride !

The calm before the storm… Stay frosty people…

Well, it was a long wait but I’m so sure this will be so worth it!

Realy enjoyed …The Richest man in Babylon, thanks.

Alright… I found it as well. Look forward to the experience Micheal.

Ready set let’s roll;)

Got my training wheels on… lets do this! :slight_smile:

Mount Up!

tq ICT, may i join…

ICT,

Can’t thank you enough for sharing your time and effort in all these video & document.

This is the start of a new chapter.

An army of sniper lock & load ready to shoot !!! :smiley:

Cheers,
Buck:57: