Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

:54: … or we could study Price Action and know what Traders will likely do, at a particular time and price… and in essence reveal… “what they are thinking”.

Having a bit of Banking under my belt and a few tips and tricks of the “Trade”… I will be interested to see where this goes.

Please, continue…

This sounds like that scamming David Jefferson thread, same topic … Let’s see where this one goes …

:smiley: I remember you were the first to spot the David Jefferson fiasco…

Are you native to the English language? Or not good with a keyboard? Not trying to knock anything just I would have an easier time taking your ideas seriously if you could spell.

Well not hi at typing sorry

If you subscribe to IFR you can get order flow announcements or get it free through certain brokers. I agree it is powerful information. How do you actually trade the offers,bids and stops?

Hi I understand if you useiFRyou get order die for free but they don’t give you all orders they only tell you if they hear about any protective options and barriers
I will explain now I trade when I make a movie of my software hopefully by tomorrow or latest Monday wild be ready

IFR also announce offers and bids from the banks etc and also stops. Normally they only give out the largest flow which if you trade correctly can be very powerful.

I will be interested in how you trade the flow,

Do you scalp with your software or does it predict larger moves.

How do you get info IFR doesnt have?

IFR might not say the value of bids, offers or stops but they do give enough information. Such as Large bids etc.

Then using technical analysis with this information you can identify trades that are more likely to work than others.

I would like to see the video as well :slight_smile: Hopefully its not like the other youtube orderflow “software”

im buying euro now at market time is 23:34 Easter time with a 5 pip stop.
im still working on building a movie of my software and show you how to trade.i will try to explain some stuff such as hard bid stops and fake orders.

cheers

i think if you guys need to use news sources RANsquawk - Real-time Analysis & News Ltd is not a bad choice they also give you some market flows as well but not bid or offer sizes.

getting out of market now with 1 pip loss, but you can still stay in if you are in already i see huge bids at 1.2350s for 500mil

IFR news feed reports all the large orders,bids, stops,options and barriers. You can also get it for free at certain places.

Why don’t you explain how you use the flow to trade rather than just telling us what trade you are taking. Explain why and what you look for would be better,

if anyone was in the trade i would take half now at 1.2363 and move to breakeven.
too bad i bailed out of the trade but we got a nice sharp move for 5 pip as soon as we hit 50 so you should definitly be out half at 1.2363 for 8 pip and move to BE and keep the rest of targets.

sure i will make a doc for you guys to read how i trade but with out knowing bid and offer sizes you wont be successful.
you keep saying IFR will give you the infos but they never mention bid size or offer size its like driving without seeing whats in front of you.
keep in mind if you already in a trade then it makes sense to use IFR to figure out you stops or targets.

i keep you posted as soon as i make a document of how i trade.

They only annouce the largest bids and offers so your trading with the professional money.

I would be interested in how you trade this information, ive ask a couple of times for you to explain how you trade this information. No need to post a video or document just explain how you trade the information.

Hi,
Can I ask what is the software and where you get the data from?

Just interested as I have been testing some web-crawling/data-mining ideas.

I’m pretty new to web-crawling,etc, but adding fundamental/real time data to MT4 can add a whole new dimension.

Even copying myfxbook traders seems to work well.

He has told you he uses a crystal ball, sorry software that isn’t for sale,
unless we ask very nicely with a few hundred pounds attached. lmao.

PS If it ain’t for sale why mention it?

IFR do mention also small, medium, or large stops, bids, offers &
also names trading at different levels. You just need to look closely.
It is like seeing hawkish & dovish in Bernanke, King or Draghi speeches. lol

You can read other peoples minds for free here
Forex Open Position Ratios | OANDA Asia Pacific

It is only Oanda’s customers minds, but it is still powerful magic.

Hello everyone sorry for the delay,om sick as a dog, i will explain my method of order flow very shortly.in mean time time now is 12.05 i get lots of buying befoe FOMC , also huge order around 5 bil at 1.2478 to1.2486 areas seems like this thing is going to skyrocket shortly