Forex vs binary options (and the oil that's inbetween)

I say why trade only currencies when you can apply the movement with crude oil for example? :38:
notice how[U] when the Euro/Us moves the oil follows in the same direction[/U] that’s why the graphs look almost the same when both markets are open you will see, with binary option trading you can put both graphs together and work a strategy using the delay in the oil price changes.
Basically if there is a sharp movement with the currency pair graph the oil will follow and if you’re trading on an hourly basis you can base your prediction on the currency pair movement…great strategy.

I haven’t actually tried looking for this…will do. Thanks for the tip!

This is a very interesting subject, I’m quite surprised that it did not generate more attention. From my experience, there is a strong correlation between crude oil prices and forex market.Oil definitely influences USD very strongly! For a savvy binary options trader, a call on crude oil means instant put on USD. And there are many more examples of these subtle and not-so-subtle connections…

So what it means? It means Binary option is profitable than forex treding? I can’t measure still now which is better and profitable.