Westfx on zulutrade

Afternoon all.

Nothing today I’m afraid.

Price action is looking a bit better though and should mean that there are trades tomorrow.

It will be nice to see if the system is still working after one year…lets say 2017…

I will come here before that though…just to see how it goes

By the way, guys, as you know, most “best and top systems” in ZuluTrade have been in the market for a few weeks, or months at most.

why?

Hi nolisito,

Indeed, the proof is in the pudding and really the shortest period any trader should be judged over is one year.

As you can see my system has been on zulu for over a year already and I see no reason why the performance wont continue to be OK [performance is lower than usual due to the end of the business cycle and the summer trade volumes], as long as I can get the internet installed!!! Lol.

The reason some ‘traders’ on zulutrade appear to be doing very well then after 6 months or so the account blows up is due to a lack of risk management. I could easily open loads of big stop positions and push my ranking much higher [It has recently drop from 1-2K due to the inactivity] but sooner or later it always goes wrong.
On my live fxcm account which I trade along side the zulu account, the maximum I risk per position is 1%, never more.
Proper risk management is the foundation of trading, which out it consistent profits are impossible.

I hope that helps.
Thanks. :cool:

Evening.

Two trades today but both limits were pulled down to break even earlier after the price action started to wonder a bit. Both have been exited on my fxcm account but due to the spead difference one is still open on Zulu.

Hopefully it will be fine and we might be able to just sneak a profit for this week if tomorrow is good.

Night all.

Evening all.

No trading today due to the UK bank holiday.
Markets are looking OK for tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

Stay tuned.

Tough day.

3 positions, 3 losers!

I think the bank holiday effect got the better of them. Fingers crossed it better tomorrow.

Well someone wasnt crossing their fingers, because we had another 2 losers today!

Obviously august is the worst month for trading all year, no big deal, hang in there.

Things will pick up as we move through September.

Afternoon guys and gals.

A better day today, only the one trade but a return of 3 to 1 risk. It was a USOIL short and returned 117 pips.

Stay tuned.

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - COMMON WEALTH

Afternoon.

A mixed day today.

The US data caused some volatility and resulted in our USOIL trade being stopped out but the GBP/USD trade came in.

So all square, not very exciting, but that’s trading for you! lol.

Evening chaps.

Nothing today, labour day in north america, so pretty quiet.

Tomorrow should be better.

Afternoon all.

The summer drought continues… only one trade today and it closed down.

Stay strong people.