Intraday Trade

Hi!

Do you guys trade this thing intraday?

How do you do this trade in order to maximize your profit?

Any opinions and suggestions?

To trade intraday, you have to have aggressive stop-loss/take-profit rules

So it means that you have always to be assertive and on the go so that you are alert to the changing trading season otherwise you are going to lose.

Thanks, Michael!

So, in other words, Intraday Trading is actually a constant monitoring of the day’s trading, being very alert to the changes that goes with it, is this right?

That’s basically it Angelo. As a day trader you look to get in and out of trades during the same session. Capture a few pips at a time. Has anybody here had any success day trading?

I am still about to start, seems like JackBlack has lots of ideas on this, any tips for us, JackBlack? :slight_smile:

for a intraday trade . Just proced with 35/40 profit stop loss ratio 1:2
Trade multi currency with lower spread. Example trade 3 different currency 35 pips * 3 + 105 pips profit. while exit trade , you can monitor /setup again the trade to earn another 35pips or 40 pis in the opposite direction . you can refer to the movement on dat currency on dat day by analysis the chart. 4hr/1hr/15min &the 5 min chart to increase you profit.

old thread. if you can catch up/down, then you are fine, with some strict management rules.

You need to have a lot of time, be in front of your computer, be careful choosing the currencies and spot loss and take profit, these are so important in order to gain money.

Well mate the thing about intraday trading is that you really got to be focused. I know the pain cause i left for a while and decided to have a game of football with my kids. When i came back to the screen, man i almost tore my hair out. My stop loss was hit and it was for multiple trades as i diversified into 2 different currecny pairs!
I don’t have that much hair to start out with so i think the best would be to have some really tight money management rules and not get distracted

So does the intraday pay attention to the news or just the movement of the lines and how they combine to form figures, not going to get technical, because the question is simple, news or no news only technical analysis

I would say both with a much greater bias towards technical. I wouldn’t ignore the news though, as it could certainly throw your analysis off if your not paying attention to whats coming out.