Day Trading ideas and Pending Entry orders ! DAILY

Welcome to pending entry trading ( find me also on fcaebok search pending entry )where i will give you my daily setups on a few of the major pairs usually on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD. I have 8 years trading experience and i do trade full time now for the past year and half . I usually strive for 20 - 50 pips profit on each trade depending on market conditions and always put SL to BE after 20 pips if persuing more than 20 pips profit. Stop loss can range from 30 -50 pips .

The trade setups will look like so if its a live trade :

SELL EUR/USD @ current price :1.2207 tp :1.2180 sl:1.2237

The trade setups will look like this for pending entries :

place pending order : EUR/USD buy limit @ price 1.2207 tp: 1.2237 SL:1.2187

please play in a demo before going live, this blog is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to be financial advice . If you decide to use this blog it is at your own risk !!

Before venturing into day trading ideas of what it is, should be very clear in your mind. I have seen beginners jumping in to day trading to start their adventure of stock trading, with lots of hopes and dreams.

Certainly it is not for a beginner.

Am I discouraging you. NO. I am just cautioning you, so that you will learn before you start trading.

Isn’t it good to learn swimming before jumping into rough water.

Day trading is a demanding venture. It demands a lot from you. Prepare yourself to meet its demand.

In the area of social trading, we have many ways of claiming to be successful. The question is do you have any third party verification as to your success?

you can day trade and wait for a good entry to play the weekly charts , day trading can be waiting for a good setup does not mean that you have 10 positions open and 5 monitors .if you monitor last weeeks closing price and the high and low and you wait to see which way the week it going for the current week . if this weeks goes lower than last week then you can assume that it will continue the weekly trend

• 107 pips given out this week by pending entry . stay tuned i gave out 347 last week . Where are all the traders looking to make some pips please follow me i am trying to build a legacy tell eveyone guys and lets make pips together . total pips over 1500 since january. if you missed this week ill see you guys here next weeek . cheers

which is the best time to trade with and what are the best currencies.?

i need a help please.