Forex Trading as a Career

Before I say anything on the subject, I must ensure that people who are reading this post are taking me seriously

For that to happen, I must establish credibility first

The simplest way to establish credibility is to demonstrate the holy grail of the FOREX which is predicting currency movement

So I am going to predict the movement of EURUSD

I am going to demonstrate it 10 times

Currently the EURUSD is BULL. So when it becomes BEAR, I’ll START my 1st prediction

I request all of you not to ask me any question until the 10 predictions are completed and credibility is established

Thanks for reading

[B]PREDICTION-1[/B]

COUNTER: EURUSD
Time : 10:58 CET
VALUE: 1.1240
DIRECTION : BULL
PROFIT TARGET : 1.1275

Here we can see how those who try to predict the market are doomed to failure. Those that succeeded in the market and can make money from it know that the market has a large component of randomness and is very difficult to predict what the market will do, you’re just a simple guy wanting to participate in a process - and this process does not depend on you and you do not have how to affect it - called financial markets. Therefore try to predict it is somewhat daring and stupidity.

What happened to the rest of the predictions? XD

Nice find… Once I got to the third sentence with no punctuation…

I rolled my eyes and he lost all credibility. LOL

Trading the Forex market can be a very rich and rewarding experience for those who start from a solid foundation. For those that jump in head-first with no previous training and no pre-defined trading plan, disaster is only a trade a way.

what happened buddy?

Good posts, keep the thread active, very helpful for all types of traders.

Finally, I don’t have to spend hours trying to figure out how I am going to pay my bills. How? Do a quick Google search for “Super Simple Bot” to find out the answer.