I Give out free forex signals to anyone who wants to profit from a 8year veteran

Can I ask what session(s) you trade. I trade just NY usually, as if I were to get up at 730 UK time, it would be 230am here. I pulled out 23 pips today, but I also traded fairly poorly, was impatient , etc. Keep thinking I’ll find a way to change my schedule and trade both sessions.

can i join this free signal group…im rahman newbie from malaysia…this is my phone number…+601123279817

hey i usually trade the us session , in my opinion its the best session to trade as most of the major pair and paired againt the us dollar , and the news for the us currency come out during the us session . cheers

A free signal service from a 8 year veteran is really helpful for other newbies. :slight_smile:

Hi guys when we speak about lots , usually we don’t specify what kind 11 there are micro , mini and standard. having said that , as long as you are having wining trades that’s what matters most. I trade the Euro/NY time zones , a few hours in each if there is something going on, happy trading.:slight_smile:

No more predictions on this site?

Its not free. You get roped into paying $100 a month for marginal call’s that most of the time are random at best.

• 250 pips for the week …

this site is not the best equipped for a signal service as i does not allow direct messages to your cell phone . not to mention i scalp some times on the account and there is no way for you to copy a scalp trade unless using a trade copier … if they wish for people to continues using this platform then they should imporve on it .but as for trading itself its going great and were up 11% on the account at the moment .

cheers

look to buy the eurusd next week guys i would target 1.1450… cheers

Amateur buying after a move up…intelligent to say the least. Let’s see what Germany’s consumer and wholesaler’s index’s are Tuesday before we boldly predict where no man has gone before…unless we’re talking 10 pips, that is. : )

Tim

@ pippin on the moon thanks for the challenge it has now become apparent who the amatuer is . eur/usd has reached the predicted target and is now sitting +130 pips .

i do offer session on reading the market as well as a few lesson on how the markets can be rigged and how also to use this to your benefit , one thing we must all do is follow the money becuase the market is designed to create two parties called the bears and the bulls so by keeping you waiting for this German consumer wholesale index the market has turned you into a bear in a bull market .

The banks that have the power to move the markets are not afraid on consumer reports or overbought markets or divergence it will eat bears on the way to the moon .

pending enty join my team for more pips . i have been at this for a while and this eur/usd trade was a no brainer .

pound is buying
euro is buying
usd is selling

yea yea you got it by a day, congrats where it’s due. Your definitely boisterous here and I’m a still learning, but I still say got lucky by ONE data release. I was one too late…so the story goes.

Your timing is impeccable, long at the top?

timing is everyting and i did not go long at the top cryposerf i went long before the top and short in the middle .but i did also make some good money on the short side of that trade .i think by wednesday it shall resume its down trend . also if the aussi cpi release comes in worse that expencted then there should be some good pips to the down side .

sorry about coming off as boisterous
i just try to be confident with my trading .

happy pipping … cheers

cheers guys

and there it goes 80 pips in 3 mins not bad at all …

Great job cfflo69 , get them while the getting is good… nice

Hey cfflo, are you still active here?

Thats very kind of you. Thank you