I trade on charts, News destroy my system ! any advice?

Hi All,

I need your advice, i’m an intraday trader, still novice trader with demo account. i trade all USD’s and GBP’s currency pairs. I know how identify my entry/exit positions quite well. But … when a news comes up related to the currency pairs i’m trading the whole system i use collapse !

Any help/advice how to deal with news coming up during trading ?

Regards
Moussa

Know the days in which a big news announcement will be announced and Simply skip those days. Or Something else you can do, is invest a bit of time learning about Fundamental Analysis and Adapt your strategy to news events.

ignore the news candles… imagine the chart without them
and adjust your position size depending on the strength of the news… high impact news small size… low impact news bigger size.

hello , every one is it beneficial to trade using the news , since as you know i think that some important news do not affect on the other hand the regular news have a huge impact on our trades ?

When it comes to BIG news it creates the best volatility for trading, some people like it, some systems got to just skip out on the news and go back in after the storm passes.

Big news, always ignore the first few minutes, as when you purely just trade based on candles, it will give you “fake” information.

BTW Amoussa, if you think your system works real well now, then just keep it as is, and ignore the news :61: