EURUSD Market Prediction - LIVE Trade

EURUSD Market Prediction - LIVE Trade

[B]TRADE-1[/B]

SELL-STOP @ 1.1310 got filled. So the 1st TRADE is SELL @ 1.1310

What sort of trade parameters do you have for S/L and T/P ?

My Trading system just follows the trend. Now the market is on BEAR TREND. During the BEAR TREND if the market goes up, I would consider it only as Retracement. So I do not put a fixed STOP LOSS on my Trades.

However If the market goes above 1.1310 and also became BULL TREND, then my trading system would trigger a BUY ORDER. I am using MT4 platform and it allows to hold both BUY & SELL Trades with out cancelling each other

As for Profit Target I would take at fixed intervals with 1st one starting at 50PIPs (1.1260 in this case) and every 50PIPs interval

[B]TRADE-2[/B]

BUY-STOP @ 1.1330 got filled. So the 2nd TRADE is BUY @ 1.1330
There was not much time between TRADE SETUP Prediction and manifestation

Now the 1st TRADE is SELL @ 1.1310 and 2nd TRADE is BUY @ 1.1330

What I have done is set the 1st TRADE to BREAK-EVEN because the TREND is now BULL and I must EXIT from the SELL TRADE

While I am writing this, I realize that 1st TRADE got EXIT @ BREAK-EVEN

[B]TRADE-3[/B]

Currently the EURUSD is on BULL TREND and when it touches 1.1290 it will become BEAR TREND
So I have placed SELL-STOP @ 1.1290

[B]TRADE SUMMARY[/B]

YIELD = The Maximum market went in the TRADE DIRECTION
EQUITY PIPs = It will be 50 if the 1st Profit Target got hit and It will be 150 (50 + 100) if the 2nd Profit Target got hit and so on

Even though the 1st TRADE produced nearly 25PIPs in YIELD I have added ZERO to the Equity column since the 1st profit target didn’t get hit

[B]TRADE SUMMARY - Updated[/B]

The SELL-STOP @ 1.1290 got triggered and the 3rd TRADE became SELL @ 1.1290

As of now I have a BUY @ 1.1330 and SELL @ 1.1290
Currently the market is on BEAR TREND. So I have SET the BUY @ 1.1330 to EXIT at BREAK-EVEN
If Market continue the BEAR TREND, I will not take any profit target as the TRADES are hedged pair now
After this BEAR TREND, market will again become BULL TREND. At that point I’ll exit the SELL Trade and keep the BUY Trade

Market became BULL @ 1.1320 and it came down to BREAK-EVEN the SELL TRADE @ 1.1290
However I was not watching Market at that time

Now I have already set the SELL @ 1.1290 to BREAK-EVEN

Currently Market is on BULL TREND

[B]TRADE SUMMARY - Updated[/B]

[B]TRADE-4[/B]

My SELL TRADE @ 1.1290 got BREAK-EVEN already
Once I got EXIT from my SELL TRADE @ 1.1290, I Set the BUY TRADE @ 1.1330 also EXIT @ BREAK-EVEN because there was a better BUY TRADE @ 1.1320. Of course when I EXIT from BUY @ 1.3330 I wouldn’t know for sure whether market would retrace low enough for me to BUY @ 1.1320. I simply place BUY-LIMIT @ 1.1320 and the order got filled already

So currently market is on BULL TREND and I have a LONG Position @ 1.1320. Here is the TRADE SUMMARY so far:

[B]TRADE-5 Alert[/B]

Market is currently on BULL TREND and once it touches 1.13 it will become BEAR. So I have placed SELL-STOP @ 1.13000

Interesting, and I faded your call at 1310, and preset the exit at 1410, the preset puts us in line early to get out in high volatility, avoids an iffy market exit. So you didn’t know about the fed announcement today? You should have held the 1320, you would have made some money.

The EverGreen VIPER

I trade only using the PRICE and nothing else. I realize now TRADE No.5 SELL-STOP @1.1300 is supposed to be SELL-STOP @ 1.1270. I am not betting money anyway since it only the testing phase of my system. Here is the current TRADE SUMMARY

Trade 4 and 5 are hedged pair now

Currently market is on BULL TREND and once it touches 1.1360 it will become BEAR. If it happens, I will EXIT my LONG Trade and keep only the SHORT TRADE

So I have placed STOP-LOSS for my Trade No.4 @ 1.1360 which will add 40PIPs to my equity column

The EurUsd rallied after the Fed’s decision to keep its rates unchanged. I would expect a consolidation today, with 1.13490 as an objective, and 1.14412 as an upper limit. (its hourly bollinger band is broken, suggesting it should re-enter its BBs).

Breaching the upper limit will induce a further upward movement towards 1.14851, with 1.146 as a primary objective.

The daily Pivot Point is around 1.13848, below its opening level. The daily support levels are around 1.13284 and 1.12281. The daily resistance levels are around 1.14851 and 1.15415.
[I]Notice: yesterday’s review[/I]

Refer Post No:14

SELL @ 1.1360 is wrong prediction. That means I have a hedged pair BUY @ 1.1320 and SELL @ 1.1300
Market is currently BULL TREND and I am waiting for it to turn BEAR

On 18th around 9pm market became BEAR by touching 1.1340. But I was not watching market at that time. So first thing monday morning, I am going to set the LONG TRADE to BREAK-EVEN and keep only the SHORT TRADE

Here is the Summary

My Trade No.4 got break-even just now. So I am left with a SELL Trade @ 1.13000 and I am going to let BREAK-EVEN that trade as well, because recently market became BEAR @ 1.13400. Currently the market is on BEAR TREND

Here is the Summary

Trade No.5 also got break-even. With that all the previous week’s baggage is cleared and I am ready to start the current week

[B]TRADE Alert[/B]

BUY STOP @ 1.12000 got triggered and I am on LONG
Here is the Summary