EURUSD Market Prediction - LIVE Trade

[B]TRADE SUMMARY - Updated[/B]

The SELL-STOP @ 1.1290 got triggered and the 3rd TRADE became SELL @ 1.1290

As of now I have a BUY @ 1.1330 and SELL @ 1.1290
Currently the market is on BEAR TREND. So I have SET the BUY @ 1.1330 to EXIT at BREAK-EVEN
If Market continue the BEAR TREND, I will not take any profit target as the TRADES are hedged pair now
After this BEAR TREND, market will again become BULL TREND. At that point I’ll exit the SELL Trade and keep the BUY Trade

Market became BULL @ 1.1320 and it came down to BREAK-EVEN the SELL TRADE @ 1.1290
However I was not watching Market at that time

Now I have already set the SELL @ 1.1290 to BREAK-EVEN

Currently Market is on BULL TREND

[B]TRADE SUMMARY - Updated[/B]

[B]TRADE-4[/B]

My SELL TRADE @ 1.1290 got BREAK-EVEN already
Once I got EXIT from my SELL TRADE @ 1.1290, I Set the BUY TRADE @ 1.1330 also EXIT @ BREAK-EVEN because there was a better BUY TRADE @ 1.1320. Of course when I EXIT from BUY @ 1.3330 I wouldn’t know for sure whether market would retrace low enough for me to BUY @ 1.1320. I simply place BUY-LIMIT @ 1.1320 and the order got filled already

So currently market is on BULL TREND and I have a LONG Position @ 1.1320. Here is the TRADE SUMMARY so far:

[B]TRADE-5 Alert[/B]

Market is currently on BULL TREND and once it touches 1.13 it will become BEAR. So I have placed SELL-STOP @ 1.13000

Interesting, and I faded your call at 1310, and preset the exit at 1410, the preset puts us in line early to get out in high volatility, avoids an iffy market exit. So you didn’t know about the fed announcement today? You should have held the 1320, you would have made some money.

The EverGreen VIPER

I trade only using the PRICE and nothing else. I realize now TRADE No.5 SELL-STOP @1.1300 is supposed to be SELL-STOP @ 1.1270. I am not betting money anyway since it only the testing phase of my system. Here is the current TRADE SUMMARY

Trade 4 and 5 are hedged pair now

Currently market is on BULL TREND and once it touches 1.1360 it will become BEAR. If it happens, I will EXIT my LONG Trade and keep only the SHORT TRADE

So I have placed STOP-LOSS for my Trade No.4 @ 1.1360 which will add 40PIPs to my equity column

The EurUsd rallied after the Fed’s decision to keep its rates unchanged. I would expect a consolidation today, with 1.13490 as an objective, and 1.14412 as an upper limit. (its hourly bollinger band is broken, suggesting it should re-enter its BBs).

Breaching the upper limit will induce a further upward movement towards 1.14851, with 1.146 as a primary objective.

The daily Pivot Point is around 1.13848, below its opening level. The daily support levels are around 1.13284 and 1.12281. The daily resistance levels are around 1.14851 and 1.15415.
[I]Notice: yesterday’s review[/I]

Refer Post No:14

SELL @ 1.1360 is wrong prediction. That means I have a hedged pair BUY @ 1.1320 and SELL @ 1.1300
Market is currently BULL TREND and I am waiting for it to turn BEAR

On 18th around 9pm market became BEAR by touching 1.1340. But I was not watching market at that time. So first thing monday morning, I am going to set the LONG TRADE to BREAK-EVEN and keep only the SHORT TRADE

Here is the Summary

My Trade No.4 got break-even just now. So I am left with a SELL Trade @ 1.13000 and I am going to let BREAK-EVEN that trade as well, because recently market became BEAR @ 1.13400. Currently the market is on BEAR TREND

Here is the Summary

Trade No.5 also got break-even. With that all the previous week’s baggage is cleared and I am ready to start the current week

[B]TRADE Alert[/B]

BUY STOP @ 1.12000 got triggered and I am on LONG
Here is the Summary

Today I started with a LONG Position @ 1.12000
Then I hedge it with a SHORT Position @ 1.11800

But the HEDGE Trade is WRONG CALL. As I am writing this post CEST 28-SEP 13:41 Hrs, market is in 1.1170 region.

So I am exiting from the SHORT Position

I am currently holding only LONG Position @ 1.12000

To keep things simple, I have deleted the last 3 posts

[B]TRADE Update[/B]

The 1st Profit Target got hit just now. Here is the summary

[B]TRADE Update[/B]

Market touched 1.12100 and became BEAR TREND. So here is my TRADE Summary

[B]Trade Update[/B]

The 1st Profit Target got hit while I was sleeping. Here is the Trade Summary

[B]Completion of Testing Phase[/B]

BY touching 1.11700 market became BULL and I exit from TRADE No.2. With that the Testing Phase is now completed
Here is the Summary of Testing Phase

[B]Game Plan[/B]

The primary objective is to earn US$5000 every month by trading Forex.

I forecast capturing 100PIPs per week (400 PIPs per month) on the SPOT EURUSD counter using my trading system

I must capture 400PIPs per month on a consistent basis without losing my capital in the process. That means the trading capital must come from the market itself. In other words I must start with the barest minimum, which in this case is 0.01 contract and progressively increase the betting size

1 contract = US$100,000
0.01 contract = US$1000
Every time I enter into market arena I bet US$1000. Actually my broker takes US$10 from my account as security deposit and place US$1000 bet on my behalf. May be the broker is not actually placing US$1000 and enjoys some leverage from the 2nd tier broker above. So on and so forth it goes all the way above.
So I am riding a leverage of 100 and I don’t know what kind of leverage my broker is riding

Forex is OTC (over the counter) compared to stocks and its derivatives which is traded in a single location. So when I bet LONG with my broker and some other bet SHORT with the same broker, it got cancelled in the broker’s server and the remaining left over is combined into one big trade and sent to the 2nd tier. So on and so forth it goes all the way above

For example my broker has 100 clients and everyone participate in this betting game. 53 of them bet LONG and 47 of them bet short. The 47 of SHORT got cancelled with 47 of LONG at the broker level and the remaining 6 LONG combined into one single LONG and sent to the 2nd tier broker and the same story repeats there, every milli second

To reach my primary objective, I must sit at the 1 Contract betting table

The journey starts at the speed of 0.01 and the speed increases by the same amount until it reaches the final velocity of 1 Contract and all the while not got killed in the process

I am going to START this journey with US$200 and 0.01 Contract Trade size. Assuming I lose my entire equity (US$10) every time I trade, this capital would last me for roughly 20 Trades. If I want to maintain the same comfort level I must have US$20,000 worth of chips when I am sitting at the 1 Contract betting table. However as the journey continues I’ll have more trades done and this will give me an idea on what is probable. What this means is, even though I start with a trading capital of 20 trade worth, I will eventually keep only 10 trades worth of capital in my account

So, starting at US$200 I must reach US$10,000. Once reached, I can withdraw US$5000 every month
With this big picture in mind, I start now and the target for the OCT-2015 is to capture 400PIPs

Assuming everything goes well, how long this journey will take to reach my destination?

Well, to forecast that I need OCT-2015 trading data. So boys and girls at the 0.01 betting table, here comes my trading system

[B]After 7 Days[/B]

I am starting with US$ 177.70 of REAL MONEY in my account

Coming week also I am going to bet 0.01 contract only. I need to observe the PIPS capturing consistency

Here is the summary