How to take $1K to $1Million in 4 Years Foerx Trading Project using Compounded Profit

Hello Traders,

Here is my video update on my Forex Project wherein I am taking $1K to $1 Million in 4 years or less. You can click on the video and read the description for complete details of this project. This far to date (February 23, 2016) I am up 98% ROI. This project has a goal of only 15% ROI each month which puts me about 2 months ahead of the game thus far. This is from a live Forex Account and all trades are verified by 3rd Party i.e. MyFXBook dot com. Here is the video updates:

So far so good. You have established credibility… waits for the salespictch :slight_smile:

Here is the 1st Video on the $1K to $1 Million Forex Project. Once again ALL trades are verified by a 3rd Party Source.

We’re now up 116.5% ROI for the year! I promise you it will keep getting better! 4 years or bust!

Update: I’m now up 129% ROI on my $1K to $1 Million Forex Account Project more than 13% this week alone!

It’s a nice idea, but unless you also show your trades it doesn’t really help us much to be honest.

Hello @Canotaph,

Thank you so much for your reply. In fact it will help to explain the concept further. To answer your reply I really don’t have to show my trades and the reason why is I have ALL of the trades in this account verified by a 3rd Party i.e. they are listed on MyFxbook. Take a look at the $1K to $1 Million verified account.

One thing to keep in mind is that I am a Professional Forex Trader and Forex Teacher. That means that “IF” I were to show e. the OPENED trades that I am taking that wouldn’t be fair to my clients and subscribing members as they are the ones who are benefiting from this account and it’s trades. It would be like giving out free money to anyone who is tracking this account. With that being said, this Forex trading account ALL of the my trades are tracked and privileges verified by an independent 3rd Party.

However, the $1K to $1 Million Forex Account does show you all CLOSED trades for this account. So feel free to take a look a the $1K to $1 Million Forex Account stats and you will see ALL the CLOSED trades taken.

I hope that this has answered your reply, if not, please let’s keep the conversation going. This is all about showing that you don’t need a large account to trade Forex and that with taking $1K to $1 Million can be done in a systematic manner using proven Forex strategies and compounded profits.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

Update March 7, 2016: We’re now up 136% ROI.

Hello Traders,

Here is Weekly update to the $1K to $1 Million in 4 years or less Forex Account Project. I am now sitting at an AWESOME 162.1% ROI and it’s only been now 46 days since I started this project.

Hi,
Can you include subscription information, please.
I checked your website, but couldn’t find it.
Thanks!

Interesting I will take a look at this.

It keeps getting better and better. I am very close to doubling this account by the end of the month. I have reached a milestone of 167.7% ROI in 56 days with this $1K to $1 Million in 4 years or less account. Here’s the Weekly video update:

Bro ill watch your thread next 4 years

We have now reached a Forex Milestone in 58 days. We have achieved a 175% ROI on my $1K to $1 Million dollars in 4 years or less. That’s right we’ve done this remarkable achievement of 175% ROI in 58 days, well ahead of our monthly targets of 15% per month.

It’s the end of the month, end of the 1st Fiscal quarter for many companies and Financial Institutions and the $1K to $1 Million in 4 year or less is close to doubling this account or achieving 200% ROI. I am only $150 away from hit this target. It just keeps getting better. Video and update to follow April 1, 2016. Remember this Forex account is less than 70 day old.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

My $1K to $1 Million in 4 years or less Forex Account is now sitting at a staggering 184% ROI for the year. At this pace we expect to double this account by the end of May 2016.

Somebody on Baby Pips did it in 117 days

Really that’s awesome. Hold on to your seat. There is much much more coming from me. You better believe that especially when MOST Retails Forex Traders (about 95%) lose in Forex.

I love threads like this and really hope you will succeed mate!

When checking your account it says deposited 541, withdrawn 40, so 501 total investment?

[QUOTE=“pip2hunt;764756”]I love threads like this and really hope you will succeed mate! When checking your account it says deposited 541, withdrawn 40, so 501 total investment?[/QUOTE] You like it ? You must cry on this threads
Im sure You know a million ? Yes?