How to take $1K to $1Million in 4 Years Foerx Trading Project using Compounded Profit

Must have reset your myfxbook accounts.

And your FF TE…

And before you start saying “wrong account. wrong account”…

Well you deleted your profi367 myfxbook too…

I’m going to say you were simply running on the good side of some variance and have since busted or sustained a very severe drawdown. It’s okay most traders overestimate their ability by a long shot.

This is incorrect and misses the point.

There are [I]hundreds[/I] of threads, and [I]thousands[/I] of posts, that contain links to myfxbook and to outside sites.

I myself regularly post links to outside sites of [B]informational/educational[/B] value.

What (rightly) gets people into trouble with the forum’s moderators is posting [B]commercially motivated[/B] links [U]from which they stand to benefit financially, themselves[/U]. That goes against almost all forums’ rules and etiquette, and in this forum it clearly contravenes the “no solicitation” rule (as indeed have many of your own posts here).

this seems to be everyones holy grail i’ve done this before i’ll start a new thread then watch me turn 1 k into a million and beyond

I NEVER take advice or recommendation from those who CAN’T do or AREN’T doing. There are many naysayers here who fit this category. This is my thread that I am moderating and I will NOT entertain negative vibes. For those who have negative things to post it will behoove you to not comment, or post on this thread. This will be of benefit to you and myself.

I’ve done 205.94% with this particular account on live account and have outlined why I have close and deleted the account. If you don’t like the answer so what. I would love the naysayers to post BETTER proofs of their trading account that are more than 205.94% in less than 5 months or better. If you’re not able to do so. Again please move on. There are other threads in which you may troll on.

BTW I’m back to trading with the $500 to $1 Million Forex Account and will post updates as the trades closes or end of the month whichever come first. Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

FXALTareeq

Mr FXAITareeq,

Have you considered opening a PAMM or MAM account and trade for others while on your journey to $1 Million ? ?

Please advise,
Thanks,
mcptrman

Good Morning MCPTRMAN,

Yes, I have and will most likely do so AFTER October 2016. It is on my to-do-list. Thanks for asking.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

SO what is your current balance from 1000 to what is it now ? so 200 % i think i seen so your balance is 2000 ?

I’m already 1147 in 1 trade.

I dont use myfx book can you post actually what the balance is each post thanks

In the last account I took $500 to over $1,529. Your calculation of 200% on $1,000 would NOT be $2,000 but rather $3,000 if you are to increase the balance at 200% or doubling the account.

The older threads will show the starting balance of $500 you only need to calculate what 205.92% of $500 and add that to get the ending balance of the account. If you can do that @thefisherman let me know I help you out.

all the best to you

can you just keep me up to date basically what you up to balance wise in your goal to 1 million
thanks kindly

@thefisherman you’re sadly mistaken. I am not in competition or a challenge with you. Actually I prefer not to entertain your responses. I take Forex trading very seriously. I have over 3,200 Forex students who I have a commitment to on a daily basis, I run a successful Forex trading business and that includes a website. I don’t have time, nor do I wish to waste my time with naysayers like yourself based on your initial response to my thread. With that said I wish you success in your endeavors and you are free to continue to watch this thread without any reservation and post on any thread on Babypips.com of your liking.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

congrats on your business all the best to you it wasn’t havin a go at you i just like a challange lol

all the best to you also no harm inteded all the best to you and your students

all the best

I hope you teach your students well then good luck

FXAITareeq, do you have a website ?

Hello Traders,

We start our the $500 to $1 Million Forex Account in 4 years or less with a kickstarter trade that netted us 180 pips and a 2.7% ROI. Remember we are going to monthly compound the profits over the course of 4 years or less, with a risk management of 2% per trade. This is a marathon NOT a sprint. You guys have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

what is your balance currently from 500 dollars

YOu know you sort of pissed be off but ill be nice , answer the question thanks
account balance each post should be posted to varify
I sort of think your a bit suss to be honest anyone that teaches students (DO YOU CHARGE THEM MONEY) Is my grime but i will be nice
post your balance