Todays the day to jump on audusd

todays the day to jump on audusd i recon, i’m buying when tokyo closes.
trend should hold for at least a week i hope

3.3 pips already , this is my stuff tokyo system, it works :slight_smile:

There she blows woop woop!

What price did you go long at?

Went long at

I was hoping to win trade of the week

Those that want to takebprofits now go ahead i holding out for a weeks a week just before new uork opens
Glad to make you all plenty of pips

Okay so were going to do something differnt today , were not going to by when tokyo closes where going to by at exactly 7pm Australian time the Aud usd , we are also going to sell the usd cad at the same time so by sell quickly at 7pm australian time. Were going into votality mode and need a back end the usd cad in this EURUSD spike. The england need a chance 1 hour to digest the eur usd spike and then will invest into the aud usd.

I usually don’t do back ends but the eur usd spike is to big we need the back end sell of the usd cad in this spike occasion, with a buy of aud usd.

and 1 hour for them to digest so well by and sell 1 hour after tokyo closes today

okay so i got it at 7:01 pm 1 minute off , lets see how they pop if your 5 minutes in your to late

i’m in at buy aud usd at 0.74670
sell usd cad at 1.28179

a couple of nice pip pops already but lets see what happens

morning people , so we got the back end of usd cad , but aud usd isn’t biting.

There is two options, hold both or just cut the aud usd and sit on usd cad. I’ll leave it up to you

Actually what i’m gonna do is take a triangle risk

I’m keeping the aud usd buy and the usd cad sell and When the new day opens at 7am

I’m gonna jump on the back of this eur jpy sell trend

So gonna go for a triangle, to get 2 in the green hopefully then close.

Wow wait one second the aud usd buy and usdc sell just popped combined profit

Cancel that eur jpy sell order for now

You can take your profit now or hold up to you, hows that just as wass giving up they popped combined profit thats what we wanted that back end of the usdcad finally lol

I’ll be honest i took my profits this morning don’t like risks if i dont have to , but those that decided to hold on well there you go laughing in your chair :slight_smile:

Okay so things have settled down now after the eur usd spike. So I’m going to , you dont have to if you dont want to you already took your profit today or maybe your still holding onto the audsd by and usd sell .

going back to my tokyo closes thing and when tokyo closes at exactly 6pm i’m gonna jump ont he aud usd my specialty gonna go for a big buy

yeah took me an extra day to get the pips i want its all in limbo land because of this eur usd spike my advice dont trade tomorrow any pair shes likely to flip

Eur usd has put it all into limbo land for a day.

this is why i said dont trade flipped,

I’m gonna buy the aud usd o opening. now that things have settled down, On monday i’m gonna buy