Todays the day to jump on audusd

So they all gotta be flush at zero when by quick on the button buy buy buy

It may even be a ride out weekly thing ill see how she looks before the asx opens because thats when shell get jittery

But if my calculations are correct once in a blue time gaurenteed profit.

but i could be wrong untested

the theory could actually even work i reverse sell sell sell but they are aliened once in a blue moon , but i’m going for the buy

these six are alined up perfectly once in a blue moon like the moon the sun and the earth. I’m going the buy

by the way thankyou for first post on this thread lol

ha ha its working I was right yet again,

take profit now if you wish or hold up to you

I am the fisherman and it shall be my squishy lol its not just working its screaming ahead woop woop.

SO i’m going to , and i’m saying i follow at your own risk is up to you.

So as i predicted the aud usd should jump back which it has but I’m not going to go the aud usd I’m gonna ride a flush of it onto the usd cad sell

A small calculated sell. So its getting back to normality soo after tokyo finishes i’m gonna sell the usd cad.

its still to risky to buy the aud usd at this point so it still is an aud usd thread but everythig comes from he aud usd and in these rare times my guess is the poms should jump on an usd sell

enter at own risk…

so at 6pm australian time i’m gonna sell the usd cad

I might add if i’m gonna lose this will be it so its small calculated sell on “usd cad” aud usd has jumped which i said yes but i’m still not happy with the calculations.

Its still not back to my normal stuf tokyo structure.

So i’m going a small calculated usd cad at exactly 6pm when the poms open

its slow and steady ship at this point until my aud usd calculations come back to normal

3 pips 4 pips don’t look lightly on it take profit as you wish

but don’t take profit and sell again massive pools at beginning, if your gonna hold hold if you gonna take profit at your point take it.

5 pips comon you biatch short spread to come on!

thought i’d tut my own horne here thread not lost a profit even it was a take profit at 5 pips usd cad last post
you can’t deny this is a thread that has not lost a profit

that being said next week looks confusig i’m still not happy with the aud usd and my normal calcuations
wick wack smackety pack.

The aud usd is up but i’m still not buying it , I hate the eur usd because its a lamb follower to the aud usd but not only that its a sensitive littlie biatch when its following. But unfortunetly in the times its the only option.

I’m gonna take a small buy of the eur usd when it opens on monday

Let it ride out until the euro market opens and hopefully get 10 pips in the green

So i’m just gonna buy and do a take profit of 10 pips

as i always say this is not advice this is what i’m doing .

aud usd is high the eur usd has to follow.

the days of 70 pips aud usd like at the beginning of this thread aren’t an option at the moment damn you uk.

It’s just steady the ship

But if you followed me at the beginning your way up

she’s finally kicking what a painful wait

well there was profit take points at 3 pips not my ten i wanted, I"m just gonna hold and hope she picks up tomorrow i want my 10 pips. I should of went the aud usd thems the breaks I hope she picks up tomorrow

Woop woop she picked up overnight while asleep, those that followed me and didnt have to sleep got more pips than me lol

Woop woop no loss thread:cool:

I’m scratching my head here because that eur usd push should of pushed the aud usd to a green today cause there both swinging up. I’m gonna go against the trend here again only small buy . Gonna buy the aud usd when the poms open at 6pm on the dot 1 minute out i’d be to late.

I’m saying I because this is not advice just what i’m doing follow at your own risk.

But if my calculations are correct this down is wrong. The eur usd should of pushed its ass back into green its in the red so this is a risky trade but I think this red is some weird thing happening and i’m going for the buy when the poms open.

This time i think i will aim for 5 pips ,

Wow what a drop bah should of taken it earlier. I new it seemed weird in the red 40 percent in the red down to 10 percent bah missed it. Still jumping on the buy at 6pm but good sign

Easy money thers my 5 pips for others you prob got more especially if you got the drop.
Yet a gain no loss thread.

Did you notice how i calculated at a fine art 5 pips now she’s back to 60 percent red.
Not even votilaty stops me.
Its a fine art to me
thats why i was saying yesterday s hes up but i don’t buy it now down .