Todays the day to jump on audusd

ha ha , have no idea who the dude is but its funny lol

But i have to have a come back , i think after my first mail order bride and 3 after i think I know where i stand :slight_smile:
Oh and i love sienfield so not that theres anything wrong with that

I should add that there is gonna come a time that i am wrong just putting it out there i noticed the people jump on when they thought i might be wrong when i ended up not being wrong. SO people are ready to pounce, there is going to come a time when i’m wrong. My strike rate is 90 percent

BUt its highly rare

That being said when the market opens tomorrow i’m buying the aud usd , this is not advice take at your own risk all my posts are at own risk your decision just wat i’m doing .

to i trust the brits to be smart or do i take the profit this is always my delema coming up to 6pm i havn’t closed profit yet

the 5am americans waking up put everyone ither place quit smart the trend is sell aud usd shes 10 percet in the green a the moment americans will put a stop to this quick smart

and here comes the 6am american hedge fund managers knowing the right decicion is down

gonna be a massive sell here soon shes 26 percent in red

0.77102 i’ in for sell we cut at ten pip loss other day this will regain it

I woke up took 6.5 pips profit , looks like some of y ou that live in america would of taken alot more

So the trend is still sell i’m in sell at 076859, gonna leave it go now and check it tomorrow morning hopefully get 19 pips

34 pips woop woop easy money

So today i went for a buy i got in at 0.76533

I bought 66 lots so 6.6 million hopefully pays off

What made you go in at that level?

Just bought it wen it opened to get max profit

21.1 pips woop woop made 17 thousand dolllars easy money

Is that real money? Its almost 1000 dollars a pip. You must have a huge account.

massive account multi millionare

but all is as happy as it seems all i do is count numbers all day 24 hours a day,
I am the worlds best forex trader but it comes at a price

i’m in sell at 76364
stuff no the sayers i rule and i am the best