Trading the Dow

AB will =CD at about 18.114 also the 1.618 ext. This doesnt mean to say it will definatly hit that number but there is a greater probability that it will than it wont. I tend to target the 1.217 ext as there is, obviously, a higher probability it will hit the 1.217 than the 1.618

Is my thread of any interest or use to anyone? just asking as I haven’t had a single comment if not I will make todays postings the last.

Apart from in post #45, above, you mean? :wink:

I sympathise with you, and am also disappointed by the lack of response.

I suppose it may be that in a forum dedicated primarily to forex, insufficient people are interested in trading the Dow to attract many readers. :15:

Price is now at channel resistance I would expect a lot of stops above this level (I changed colour scheme to make the charts more visible)

Ab=cd

Thanks Lexy do you have a thread?

Just spotted your post no45 missed it thanks

No - I trade only futures, now, and am a price-action trader from constant-volume bars (and with limited technological capabilities, as well). I hope yours will attract some more readers! Good luck and good wishes,

Lexy

Thank you my friend

I took this trade earlier based on…er… ‘intuition’ and a good understanding of how price moves. I knew that once the area of the channel resistance was taken out (as I mentioned earlier) we should get a decent move to the upside. I didnt post it as it isnt based on fib or fork or ABCD and if your a beginner you should only take trades in strict accordance with your plan. Intuition is very important though, it comes naturally with experience. The move now is a classic low volume ‘melt-up’ not much in the way of retracements and as such a fairly low risk trade

I have no limit Im just trailing it

easy trade

Looking for longs in the PRZ

price has hit the 50, Id prefer it to go slightly lower

Target is 1.217 ext

To take account of new posibilities, I want a tight stop here.

Stopped and glad to be out, done for week. Difficult week VIX is high post Brexit

Due to lack of interest I’m abandoning the thread good luck

I’m sorry to hear it, but I don’t blame you. Thanks for trying it, BillyRay - and good luck.

Hello, I will like to chat with you

Best way to trade Dow? Ready to learn