Looking for Day trading partners

Greetings to all of you that are taking the time to read this thread!

I may be an infant in the world of day trading the FX market however I am committed to the FX journey.

I am looking for a person, a group, a gaggle, a swarm of people who would like to form a day traders group (we can come up with a cool name, secret handshake, and decoder rings if you want hahaha) to assist each other through the process.

I am thinking of a group who will chat live via msn or some other “IM” service and go over different strategies, what are u looking at today, back testing procedures, and generally keep each other spirits up and in line.

Currently I am trading with my demo account however I soon plan to switch to a live account and begin making my living on the FX exchange.

Let me know you thoughts and if you are interested.:smiley:

cheers

Rick

I live in MST time zone.

Sounds like a good idea. I am available through Skype, Email is
[email protected]

I agree, that would be a good idea. My Yahoo IM is dpblystone :cool:

Guess am game too. YIM: yeremi_bolton

I’m also new and looking for people to chat with and share ideas…

YIM: latinrudeboy

hi folks im alan a software engineer/college professor from houston texas and i was thinking about making some trading buddies. i am currently trading on a mini account and i think im hooked, if anyone is interested in sharing some experiences and become a trading group my yahoo is porsche_T_911.

I agree this is definitely a good IDEA. My yahoo is [email protected].

Great idea.

I would be interested to join / form a local FX trading group.
I’ve developed a few trading systems.

MSN: [email protected]

Ron
Calgary, AB

1 Like

Hi

My name is Bogdan.I 've just start trading and after i’ve lost a lot i realized i have to learn.I just finished babypips school and fxcm course but seems i need more.
Very good your ideea.My skype: smithscott. My mail: <[email protected]>.

great idea. I’m fairly a newbie too.
my gmail is <[email protected]>

aim: bizzy9bone
yim: webjeffking

I prefer aim, but I see others have yahoo im, so either one for me.

Jeff.

Some one should set up a channel or something in AIM where multiple day-traders can meet and discuss what they are trading. If there is already one like that please post the name and what service is used.

my screename is psumosdef on aim and yahoo and on skype… i could help if anyone needs it im kinda new but working towards bankin bout 600 pips a month

Yea, I jolly like the idea, and Iam interested in it. My mail is: <[email protected]>.

goood!!! and i would like to join this`s my msn id: <[email protected]>

I want to get in on this.

[B]AIM: ahefner33
Yahoo: ahefner_33[/B]

I am just came toforex 6 maonth , but I lose a lot money , now Im still learn , any one have option , give me some idear.Thanks

I want in too
<[email protected]>

HI

I am also interested to be in the group. my gmail:[email protected]

onlineearner