Where to start?

I’ve just joined in the forum the first time. I see you guys talking. I wanna join, but don’t know from where to start :frowning:

Hello and welcome :):):slight_smile:
where are you from? It looks like English is not your first language� hihi

Look for threads that interests you and comment on it, they are separated by topics�
You can join any conversation any time!!!
Regards!!!

bye bye from italy:)

start with the cowabunga system and a demo account and go to school and read then practice practice m8 and keep ya system SIMPLE m8:D

I like the “Techincal Templates 2” thread :slight_smile:

Forex brokers are highly esteemed in the market. Most of the time, we feel way too assured for our own good when we get the services of online forex brokers.

you’re welcome to jump in anytime. i’m new here myself, sometimes i posted stuff and realized after how stupid those questions were, good thing people here do not flame other members (at least not much as other forum) for stupid questions posted by newbies like you and me. just ask any questions you might have (after going through the pipsology school and i’m sure members will gladly answer it to the best of their knowledge. :slight_smile:

You can start by showing your chart analysis and asking everyone’s opinion it would be good participation for everyone :smiley:

Hi, You may start by loosing some money.

Look at for a good strategy over the forum. the simple ones are the best ones.
Don’t waste too much time on the very complexe stuff like Artificial neuronne Forex system ect…

Then trade 2 or 3 days in demo, then put some real money.

You will trade for good, and you will loose, or maybe win… in all the case you will really start.

I am a new member as well.

i also have no idea of forex. That’s why i joined this forum so you guys can help me. LOL

What are the basics in forext trading?

Read the beginners info available here, that should help you understand the basics.

This place is the best place ta be Great Advice Eager to help and thats what ya need. The easiest way i did it was ta open a demo acc with alpari uk dont forget demo acc can and prob will be quite different than using a real live acc used the cowabunga system on here and started from there you can read as much as you like but with me that dont work and keep it simple a few ma bol bounce thats all i use dont use any money robots ya will just get robbed blind the market goes 3 ways up down and across donnt get caught putting all kins of stuff on ya charts coz ya head will explode kiss = keep it simple stupid try here earnforex 100forexbrokers DONT BE GREEDY 20 or 30 pips and am gone a little nibble here n there i am happy Greed will take you out thats for sure:):slight_smile:

Reply to threads that catch your eye and your interest. That’s one way of introducing yourself.

Baby piper welcome this is the best place and only place ta be m8 i started with school of pipsolgy but i just could not take it all in so i opened a demo acc with alpari uk and used the cowabunga system here on it and still using it now that was my way of learning hands on reading does not work for me at all i have to do it and find out what works and dont work. know matter what any body tells ya kiss keep it simple stupid just a few sma you really dont need that much i even know traders that have nothing on there charts at all only candlesticks thats it and just go with the flow of the charts up buy down sell that simple and dont be greedy i take about 20 ta 30 pips it not a lot but its more than i started out with etc GREED is the killer it will take you out every time:)

If this helps you new guys here’s how I started:

Started with the babypips school. Opened a demo trading account. Began trying things listed and noted in the school. Try making my own system. Try others’ systems…

It’s all about progression. You can’t jump right in because a lot of what is discussed STILL needs a basic understanding on markets, basic terminology etc.

Starting with the babypips school is the best to do and then it’s just doing what you learned. Try drawing trendlines, find things on the charts that interest you or try adapting a system already on the forums to how you like it and post about it.

You’ll get more insight the more you delve, just sitting back and looking over it all after reading won’t get you into it. Feel it first hand and you’ll feel a part of EVERY thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Piper? That’s a funny slip. I’m no newbie to trading and have the gray hairs to prove it.

baby pipper sorry m8 me to have a few battle scares ya win some ya lose some thats the way it goes …

That is the way it goes.

Any Indian here???

who cares if there are any indians here. u can get help from any race.