• trend strategy

15 29.41%
  • Range strategy

2 3.92%
  • do not know

8 15.69%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    hello1234.

How are you getting along, you've not posted for a while.

Anybody else testing this system?

Default Anyone trading this?

I was reading the post with great excitement and it looks like it ended. Anyone using this system?. I kind of like it and was hoping to see move forward.

I have just set up this system and am looking forward to forward testing it, not only on the EURUSD,GBPUSD and EURGBP, but other currecny pairs. I think we should post potential trades that we see on other currecny pairs as well.

anyone manage to catch the usd/cad trade using this system to-day

Default looking for u

hellow1234

I m personally looking forward to your education, pls dont leave us orphaned
    God bless you

i probably thought that traders have no interest in this method and that did prove too as well. that is why i quitted it where it was. i basically had two systems with me and purely my own developed and both are profitable. i wanted to sahre but maximum to me looked like day traders looking for short term gains with momentry winning pleasure.
    To me success in forex market is not in day trading as 95 % day traders are loosers at the end.

hi,

Hello1234, for the ones that are following please continue.

regards

N

Default need u

hello1234

u give us the appetizer n when we r eagerly waiting for the main course u just disappear with all the stuff, i m sure u r a better/generous host who give us our fill before u say adious
    The reason i think many dont reply is they r raptured with your education so nobody dares to comment, so dont feel offended if we r not posting replies, i think it would be kind of u if u keep the juices flowing uninterrupted as illliterates like me have not much subject matter to chalenge your wisdom

Hello1234.

I am sorry to ask but that I have read through your thread six or seven times and unfortunately I am still struggling to understand your system.

Could you please show past charts,showing signals (pinpointing entries /exits)with explanations as I think this would help make it clearer to understand.

Thanks in anticipation,

Quote Originally Posted by fourex View Post
    Hello1234.

I am sorry to ask but that I have read through your thread six or seven times and unfortunately I am still struggling to understand your system.

Could you please show past charts,showing signals (pinpointing entries /exits)with explanations as I think this would help make it clearer to understand.

Thanks in anticipation,

please post your questions with query on posting the charts than we can discuss. i am always there to tell anyone what i know and what i have but to use that is purely a dicretionary decision. please post chart with problem. Lets start it again with new posts

Forum Sponsors