Forex Trading Method (FTM)

Please discuss the live signal generated by this system including a chart for every one comrehension with complete trade recommendations for better understanding of this system on any currency pair.
thanks-soon we will add one more indicator to every one astonishment with very different settings and that will be final nail. wait and give your comments

the chart is attched as under
sorry due to some problem i am unable to attach charts to thread replies

Trade opened at .6699 long, nice break of trend and cross of MCD.

you can consider going short in USDCAD at 1.1539 as first trade signal is given by the trend cross and MACD cross.
watch your trade in eurgbo carefully in case of any adverse move indicated by indicators do exit and dont wait than if not than consider going long after the RSI cross of 50 for secong and 3rd trade otherwise wait for the next trade signal

i think traders have less interest in trading this method and so many people viewed this thread and few replies

One thing I can think of is how often do you see RSI crossing 50 level? However when it does it could be the begining of a trend.

we will mainly discuss signals generated by EURGBP, EURUSD and GBPUSD only because of there corelation and inter dependency of move factors i only trade these three pairs. however sysetem is applicabble to any pair and signals can be dicussed

please see the chart below you will get answer to you question and we can further discuss many details

i could not understand your question, can you explain it little more so that we can make some good logical answer to it

It’s not a question but mainly an observation. If entry is based on RSI crossing the 50 level then we will miss other good potential trades. On a good trend, RSI will remain hovering either above or below the 50 level. Sometimes RSI will not cross the 50 level for days.

If RSI bounced back and forth the 50 level, here’s what I would do:
After RSI crosses 50 long or short, I would check MACD fast line for momentum before entry. This will avoid potential head fakes. It usually take alot of energy to change a trend.

Long Entry = MACD >= +0.0001
Short Entry = MACD <= -0.0001

Hope this helps.

thnaks ramrocket for your observation. i beleive this sytem automatically considers all such small observations. it is basically enter on the signal and if it is right ride with it and if wrong exit and control your loss with good money management.
that is what the simplicity of this system is so that if someone is interested to trade two or three currency pairs he can have good concentration level to go on.

how good signals are provided by system in case of eurusd. all three signals in my style of trading

LOWIQ are you using this system and how you found it. plaese post your demo and live trades if you are using this system

USDCAD trade is on the direction of giving 2nd and 3rd trade signal in next 4-8 hours or so but do watch the indicators carefully for any potential reversal.

Looks to be a very interesting strategy. Only just come across this thread so can’t comment more at this stage, but will be keeping up with the goings on a hopefully contributing more as time goes on!!

Good luck!!

Hello, Hello :stuck_out_tongue:

I spent last night looking at the RSI 45 cross. I think they give a pretty good idea of a trend starting, and simple. Haven’t digested the indicators yet. Thanks for the insight. Can’t find many original ideas with swing trading. Good job!

I use Oanda…how can I get around level zero (Indicator)…

generalz

thanks generalz for comments. this is totally my original work and it is profitable. i desighned it to profit from range and trend from any currency pair by combining indicators and by getting into three trades and money management. I use FXCM trading station and metatrader charts. I dont have any idea about oanda because i never used that. sorry for that. anybody using oanda may come for help soon whenever he reads this
thanks and please give your analysis and observation to improve rules for this strategy

Shandy looking for your valueable contributions

hello LOWIQ are u still holding your trade or exited your position in eurgbp as MACD trend has yet not changed and may go further long. please tell about latest situation. if you exited your trade what were the reasons.

It looks to me as if GBPUSD has signalled a downward trend now at around 1.9590?