Forex Trading Method (FTM)

I’m a bit confused with the system now as from what I can see there is now a fair list of indicators:

SMA’s
RSI 14
RSI 45
Stoch 39 2 2
MC / MACD
Trend

Should we now only be using the Stoch and RSI’s? With regard to Stoch what exactly are you looking for with this please - divergence, crossing levels etc? And why is this better than the Trend and MACD at preventing losses during “choppy” periods in the market?

Thanks for the help in understanding your system, sounds like it’s worth putting the effort in to understand properly.

Trend and MACD are lagging indicators and will give you you whipsaws while unsmoothed stoch is not lagging indicators and keeps you fairly closer to market turns when it is ranging

Hello…

are you using any stop-loses? Or are you mainly exiting on the RSI 50 cross???

and

the what is the difference in RSI 14 and 45. RSI 14 moves around more than 45, am I right…

thanks

generalz

you can just see the rules and attached charts. RSI 45 is less erratic as compared to RSi 14 and that is why it is been used for trend detrmination
rules are as under

1. When Trend and MC cross together in the direction of (weekly trend) take position and if recrosses before cross of RSI exit
  2. If RSI crosses 50 after taking position than follow the RSI till system exits that is RSI re crosses

now i will try to post signals based on this system for following pairs

EURUSD
GBPUSD
USDCHF
USDJPY
USDCAD
NZDUSD
AUDUSD

AND I WILL TRY TO GIVE RESULTS ALONG WITH ITS ANLYSIS
WE WILL ANALYSE THE PROFITABLE AND LOST TRADES INTHIS THREAD AS WELL

For Determination Of Weekly Trend See The Attched Chart

Hello,
Good thouihgt! I think this will be interesting

generalz

long GBPUSD at 1.9385 with 100 stop loss and limit as dictated by system
long eurusd at 1.3042 with stop loss 100
short eurgbp 0.6711 with stop loss 50

let see how these trades they perform and we will analyse at the end of th trades when they get in profit and loss whatsoever. losses are the part opf this choatic game

If it is not asking too much could you post graphs shots for one or all of these trades…want to compare…

thanks

GeneralZ

Just found this thread and watching eagerly to see how the trades pan out.

Thanks

hello1234.

How are you getting along, you’ve not posted for a while.

Anybody else testing this system?

I was reading the post with great excitement and it looks like it ended. Anyone using this system?. I kind of like it and was hoping to see move forward.:confused:

I have just set up this system and am looking forward to forward testing it, not only on the EURUSD,GBPUSD and EURGBP, but other currecny pairs. I think we should post potential trades that we see on other currecny pairs as well.

anyone manage to catch the usd/cad trade using this system to-day

hellow1234

I m personally looking forward to your education, pls dont leave us orphaned
God bless you

i probably thought that traders have no interest in this method and that did prove too as well. that is why i quitted it where it was. i basically had two systems with me and purely my own developed and both are profitable. i wanted to sahre but maximum to me looked like day traders looking for short term gains with momentry winning pleasure.
To me success in forex market is not in day trading as 95 % day traders are loosers at the end.

hi,

Hello1234, for the ones that are following please continue.

regards

N

hello1234

u give us the appetizer n when we r eagerly waiting for the main course u just disappear with all the stuff, i m sure u r a better/generous host who give us our fill before u say adious
The reason i think many dont reply is they r raptured with your education so nobody dares to comment, so dont feel offended if we r not posting replies, i think it would be kind of u if u keep the juices flowing uninterrupted as illliterates like me have not much subject matter to chalenge your wisdom

Hello1234.

I am sorry to ask but that I have read through your thread six or seven times and unfortunately I am still struggling to understand your system.

Could you please show past charts,showing signals (pinpointing entries /exits)with explanations as I think this would help make it clearer to understand.

Thanks in anticipation,

please post your questions with query on posting the charts than we can discuss. i am always there to tell anyone what i know and what i have but to use that is purely a dicretionary decision. please post chart with problem. Lets start it again with new posts