ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

Took a small 1-1 EU short this morn

Entered DAX short

Entered a SP short

Still holding SP 500 PUTS

If US data is bad the next two days, look out below. Yelen already hinted the markets are over valued which means she may be willing to let them fall a bit.

cheers and be careful things are heating up!

Still holding short positions and monitoring things. Pullback before a potential plunge that may take place tomorrow or next week. Stops in place.

SP Trade UPdate:

All short positions taken out with a loss.

Still holding Options, but will exit if SP takes out Highs’

FX market was good to me today. 5 wins including this EU long walking the SL

U

p

Out

DAX trade a big winner;)

Still holding SP500 short. Should continue weakness unless algos start the normal buying frenzy we have seen lately, will continue to walk down SL.

Long Oil

Update walking SL down.

Trade Update, trailing SL hit.

UPDATE:

This Trade hit SL break even

EU trades at US Market Open:

1-1 loss, then made the money back with a 2-1 win

Today’s Trades:

DAX short at lock profit

SP short at lock profit

EU LONG Hit TP

Nice trades Rob.

Hello rob, is electrofx provides forex signal or analysis? Though i’m trading few months now i consider myself a newbie, I like price action trading but I have doubt that I can trade without any guide, I visit the website but can only see binary signal subscription.

fxmarcelino … If you visit ElectroFX and you are not logged in then you will see the upgrade link in the main menu bar, this will take you to a page which explains in detail what is available. When you are logged in as a Free member you will can access that same page using the ‘members areas’ drop down menu in the main menu.

Hi efxpa,

I did take a look at your website recently but I had the feeling there was not to much activity. I checked out your software and reading the lessons and looking videos. I think I know now where my trading went wrong

Thanks for all the good work you did here and on your website. I am still looking for the video you promised at the end of free video 4 about introducing the third layer Did you make that one? Because the last 2 videos are about other subjects. I am not trough all info jet so maybe just will find it.

TC

Sorry TC, I am spending all my computer seat time trading and developing my VIP course and software further along with run my live room, I have just not found the time to get back to the Free Course yet. Soon I hope but I also like going on holiday all the time :slight_smile:

Thanks anyway and enjoy your holidays. I have still a lot of material to study and to practice and improof my trading before I can go on holliday

Thanks TC :slight_smile: … I seem to spend half the year on holiday … :smiley:

Here is a quick video I made this morning to demonstrate how you can easily read the most probable future of any given currency pair.

Hi efxpa,

Can you explain how you would use price action with binary option trading, please?