Free Bird Forex Signals (Profitable system that has won for years)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ENTRY TRADE SIGNALS

Signal 1:

Currency Pair: EUR/CHF
Entry Order: BUY @ 1.1963 stop
Stop-Loss (S/L): 1.1925
Take Profit (T/P): 1.2037
Trailing Stop: 30 pips

Signal 2:

Currency Pair: GBP/JPY
Entry Order: BUY @ 129.67 stop
Stop-Loss (S/L): 129.29
Take Profit (T/P): 131.50
Trailing Stop: 60 pips

Pending orders should be cancelled if not triggered by the close of the trading session.

Open trades will be assigned updated S/L and T/P levels in the following trading session.

If you’re interested, we execute these trades through an Institutional quality ECN broker. I am sure some retail feeds and other ECN’s will show different prints. Any discrepancies in fills, stops, limits, are unavoidable and unintentional.

Disclaimer:

If you do NOT have iron discipline or an edge (that you can quantify), the Forex market will either:

eat you alive, drive you to drink, lead you to beat your wife, or give you ulcers. Only trade with risk capital as there is a risk of loss. Money management is very IMPORTANT!

How long are you planning on keeping these trades opened? If your planning on keeping the trades opened for one day or more you’ll also needa account for the interest rollover, you’ll needa subtract profit from the rollover.
The correlation between these two currencies is pretty high so thus your sort of doubling up on your position which increases your risk.

I just knew there was a reason I drink so much this explains alot. And I dont know about beating the wife but it deffently leads her to beat me