25478 PIPS in Less Then 1 Month! is it real?

hi all…

i’m newbies who tried on demo for over 4 months. can’t profit from forex for 2-3 months trading manually, but start to pick up when i started with zulu following those SP. but recently, i tried something “CRAZY” (i think it is) but it work…swing with demo…[B][U]25,478 PIPS, $28,585.79 PROFIT in LESS THEN A MONTH!![/U][/B]

i concerntrate in XAU/GOLD, mini account, $100,000 (1:100, means $1,000 capital). i started with SL aprox 500pips but terrible losses, so, change strategies to Hugh/no SL and it work. but will it really work when i trade in live? any difference compare with demo? how to calculate max trade i can open or pips i can stand for drawdown before the trend turn? can any trader or expert here give advise? (attached is the report of trade i made)

Thanks!!:53:

why no reply at all…need help!! anyone can help me?

Pico, whoever told you that or made such a claim is insidious. You don’t need to make 25,478 pips in a month to make a living in trading. Whoever posted that garbage has something to sell. They don’t know how to trade and they are preying on newbies.
If they knew how to make all those pips, they would not need to advertise it. Keep it to yourself and retire rich.

The best thing you can do is open a demo, establish a trading methodology, and then you can tell how many pips you can make.
Another thing is that the quantity of pips does not really matter. If you use lower lot sizes, you have room on your platform form ore trips, which means more opportunities for pips. If you trade higher lot sizes, then you have less room on your platform which means lesser opportunities for pips. In the long haul it netted the bottom line the same exact amount.

hi 4xpipcounter,

thanks for your advise. but, i want to clarify that it’s not a sale or some sort of advertisement…as i make it quite clear in my post that’s what i’ve profit from my demo. the reason i make the post is mainly to get some advise from experienced trader if there are any difference trading in demo compare to live (except the emotional and pressure matter) and how to calculate when i will trigger margin call so that i can avoid it.

the result above is with mini account (demo), $100,000 (1:100), over 60% of the trade i make is 10 mini lots (1 standard lot)

thanks for your advise, i might try again in demo see if i can acheive the similar profit.

This is my opinion:
If you are doing good at demo with $100,000 account and trade 1 standard lot, then you should be okay if you open a $100,000 account. This is all relevant:
$100,000 account trade 1 standard lot
$10,000 account trade 1 mini lot
$1,000 account trade 1 micro lot
I’m on the middle right now

I checked my broker with 50:1 here in U.S.
A 1 standard lot for EUR/USD requires $3,200 margin and 1 pip cost $10.
For a 100:1, then I believe you need $1,600 for margin

Good luck

If that is you and an actual copy of your statement, then there should be note doubt what you can do. There probably should no question if it is practical. Of course, you are doing the wise thing starting off on a demo account.

dear 4pipscounter and drick008,

thanks for replying and million thanks for your clarification. i think i should try it in real coz it’s not a big amount. if it really work, then great. in reverse, hah…more demo tryout and study needed.

wish u guys large profit. thanks!

Pico…Care to share your set up for comments?!

Thats alot of nice pips made but your exposing yourself to huge risk in the long term.