Pro trader- looking to teach my method

hey
i am a 6 years trader. i trade for living for 1 year now.
i have my own method. it based on price action, chart pattern and trendlines.
i want to reach my method a struggling trader and make him a winner.
i do no charge any money. i do demand a serious approach and willingness to work hard.
my method is not a mechanical with well define black / white rules. it demabd chart
reading skills- and it develops with time and diligent practice. no holy grail, no some
genius stuff - just hard work and reprtion.
i have a private blog and 2 students. the blog is full with material and i am posting my trades ahead of the time
so u can trade with me. the thing is i do not want somebody to copy my trades but to teach so u will be able to trade it yourself.
i will not spend my time on unsuitable trader. but’ i will be happy to spend it if i will find the right student.
i am already doing so with my 2 students.

if u r interested
my email is kasar3 at gmail
also u can find me at facebook -TELAVIVTRADER
mony

Pro Trader, can you show us your myfxbook?

yunny1
sorry, what is myfxbook?

lol its a web site that links to your trading account and shows results. That way if you claim to be a pro trader it will confirm it

bob
thanks for clarification.
no. i am not selling anything .
i know that it will take no more than few hours in my blog for any trader to decide if it suits him.

I never asked if you were selling anything as I am not buying anything and please dont come here to advertise your blog. If your intentions are good then welcome if not have fun on the long list of banned members.

bob
yes sir.

in that case welcome and I will be looking forward to seeing this trading strategy you got and hopefully learning some new tricks

Post up your trading methods right here on the babypips forum. If you’re methods are solid and profitable we will be sitting at your feet listening and adsorbing your every word, I am always interested in learning new successful trading methods.

You might even learn how to improve your trading through the feedback and comments from the babypips community.

D-PIP
i will not do so since i am teaching not a method that can be transfered in a forum. to much stuff. i read chart so i am using chart patterns (like butterfly or rrt), i use candlesticks, i use trendlines in a certain way. it is too much stuff
and it will not be learned in a short span of time. since i formulated my method for a long time - i am trading it only 8 month. teaching so far has benefited me as a trader and that is why i want another student. i will take only one more since i am not able to actively trade and teach more than 3-4 traders at once. as i said, it takes time and practice.
it is not for everybody. some prefer something more mechanical. my method using discretion. but as i got better with that i
am getting very good rate success and very good risk reward ratio. still, it is not simple and i think it is beyond the scope of a forum. i understand that this ofer seems strange since it is for free, but as i explained i am becoming even better from teaching so i get a lot out of that.
one more thing- it uses daily 4h and 1h and u get by average 4-10 trades a month for each market, so it is not for trader looking for more active system
thanks
mony

then why come on here talking about it. If you can put it on a blog you can post it here. I wish my photobucket was working right now. I would ask you if when you look in the mirror do you see this tin can with the words spam written across it. Have fun on that list of banned member and please dont waste my time reading this worthless crap

bob
whatever happens do not let yourself become bitter.

Bitter I am not bitter. The big bite of that spamwich you just fed me that was bitter.

Scam Alert!

Almost lunch time here (US eastern TZ) so I’d like to have my spam grilled on toasted rye with mustard, thank you! :44:

So you think trading a method for a measly 8 months qualifies you to start teaching people? Bahahaha…

guys
i reread what i have posted. can not see what is causing u to behave in such manner.
have a great life .
mony

It maybe that you are raising suspicion because instead of just explaining your method via this forum, you are trying to recruit students.

To the wise old cynics, that is a red flag towards being a scam.

Also, you only have 8 months of experience trading a method, this does not give enough experience to be recruiting a handful of students… Writing a thread about the strategy is more your speed at this point.

banker
and what is wrong with recruiting student here?
i have explained myself well.
best of trading
mony

The fact that this is a common tactic used by “gurus” who lure newbies into their program for a brief trial period, then start charging. We have seen it before here.

The forum is here as a medium for teaching your methods, not a pond to fish newbies out of.

If you want to be taken seriously, open a myfxbook account, or start a thread and start posting your trades live to show that you actually have a method worth a small group training program.