Trading can be fun- Come trade price action with me - see my trades & discuss yours-

[B][/B]Hello fellow traders. I have been trading for 3 years. These three years were assigned to learning, while trading my live accounts. I have scalped, then changed to day trading, then swing trading. Expriemented different strategies. I am proud to say because of a clear understanding during the process I did not lose money. I won quite some trades but because of inconsistent approach i ended up giving it back. Anyways I was knowingly working on these matters as I wanted to find a method that best suits me as I am working full time and have time constraints.
I had known for the past whole year that no matter what method I use as long as I provide consistent approach with nice Money Management I would make money. That was probably my graduation time. I did make money on any method that I used consistently with good MM.
Finally for the past two months I have felt very comfortable using a method on which I trade. Not complicated and I do not enter trades strictly based on that. But that’s where I start.
I am going to post my trades here and discuss with anyone interested and make some forex buddies. I am sure using good MM we can easily make money provided you have a clear understanding of reading charts.
So, Without further ado here we go…

Charts I use: 4hr and Daily. I do not look at any other charts.
Indicators: 200 MA. 8 & 21 EMA, Slow Stochastics 15,5,5 and ADX
Patterns and other Important factors: Most important one is Price action. Different candle stick patters. Pull back which creates a triangle or channel. Trend lines. fib time to time. Double tops and double bottoms.

System#2

Charts: Daily
Indicators: BB 20,2, Stochastics:10,3,3 MACD 12,26,9, SMA 200, Trendlines, candle sticks

Please remember this is not a solely mechanical system. I weigh fundamentals and keep an eye on the news too. I prefer to trade in the direction of trend however I will trade counter trends if they are attractive.

So, Lets’ begin.

Looking forward to hearing more. I would say welcome to babypips but you been here longer than me.

Thank you bobmaninc. Sorry I could not post the picture of my 1st trade since the start. I went short USd/cad at the bounce of 200 sma. I closed the trade with 33pips due to election yesterday. We all knew it was a usd bull and bear game. As we highly expected Obama is back and Stock market is heading back to where it started to climb from.
I am now long usd/chf at 0.9454 and short gbp/jpy at 127.61. I wanted to be gbp/jpy short much earlier. That would have been my preferred entry but due to election I avoided. Now I am entering as the price closed below 20sma. I am not sure which way it will go, but several things suggest risk is off and it is likely to stay for sometime. Attached are the pictures to support my decision. Feel free to actively participate.