Is anyone making money through commodity Market?

I want to invest some money in commodity market. But it is risky market. Is anyone making money through commodity Market and Guide me how can i earn money in commodity market.

I hope you get a good reply, i myself would be interested!

I am earning money but not too much because i am in learning stage and can’t take big risks so i have subscribed commodity market tips from tips.biz and commoditytips.com

Except this you should have strong analysis of these trading tips otherwise you can be in trouble or in profit.

I am in the commodities market and came here to learn how to have more stable n firm trade in a shorter term so i have no fear of waking up into the “red sea” and here i see people in forex trying to enter commodities.

Have to say profits n losses come hand in hand. Nothing much can be learn except that the BIG trend is one sided. UP. Unless negative news happen. It will be up by the end of 3 month period. ALWAYS. News will be your important source of information. If u gonna trade less than a month. It can go anywhere, trading commodities in a day chart is comparable to trading eur/usd on a 15 minutes chart. Not too bad but not good enough for me. Prepare to go roller coaster of hundreds of pips just from “noises”

Additional info. I used to earn around 10,000-50,000 between 4-10 months in commodities with 500,000 capital. Now i earn 2,000-10,000 a month in eur/usd with 50,000…

Hope my 2cents helps.

Reel in the pips… baby

It’s too volatile to trade on.

I trade commodities with the same strategies I use for ForEx.

Risk is self determined, and volatility can be your friend, or your enemy

Interesting. Is there a minimum level of capital to trade in commodities? In forex you can open an account with as little as $500. Also what broker(s) do you recommend?

I’m only trading CFD’s at this stage as I don’t have a big enough account to trade full size lots through a normal commodity broker. As a result I’m just using my forex broker to trade them.

As I understand it a standard Natural Gas contract needs a backing account of around $14m to trade a Turtle channel with 1% risk. Using a CFD through my forex broker I can trade the same system and risk for just over $10k.

With GFT, whom I use, most of the commodities CFDs still require about $10k in the account to trade long term with low risk, so not quite the $500 forex account, but not a multi-million traditional commodities account either. Different commodities obviously have differing account requirements for both the base contract and the CFD, with the CFD generally available in a smaller size, and (for things like Gold and Silver) sometimes available in multiple sizes.

Another advantage of CFDs is they are also offered in some things that are hard to trade in other ways - like stock market indexes.

First of all, you need to know: Are you investing or are you trading?

Investing usually means getting into a market and holding it for a considerable period of time. More commonly known as the ‘Buy and Hold’ method. It usually applies to the Long side, that means you Buy into the market with the prospect of the market increasing in value.
Investing also involves very long term perspective of the market.

Trading usually involves getting in and out of the market in relatively short periods of time. It takes advantage of market price volatility for profit taking. Unlike investing where there is usually a preference to go Long (Buy), for trading, you can Buy or Sell depending on your analysis of the market.

Commodity markets can be rather volatile and prone to the price gapping phenomenon. Price gapping can cause a trader to lose more than he had intended so it is something worth taking note of. I will suggest new traders to avoid trading commodity markets if they are just starting out to trade.

Do note that the level of riskiness of a financial instrument is also heavily dependent on the trader. So yes commodity markets can be volatile but an experienced trader will manage the risk according by applying strict risk management for his trades.

I have making money via lots of methods but did not try via Commodity marketing.And i don’t have too much idea about commodity marketers?

That’s a nice one!

I am earning money from commodity market. I am regular trader of commodity market & this place is the best for me to earn more. I always trade in sure shot calls. I always invest small amount of money in trading & earning good. also i am using some advisory tips of profit.biz that helps to minimize the risk.

You can make money from trading commodities whether you are a novice or very experienced investor. I will not tell you it is easy, but if you do your research and use a good trading strategy with sound money management skills you stand a much better chance of success. So, don’t run from investing in commodities because you heard one of these myths that don’t give you a true picture of investing in commodities.

I think so that it is little bit risky. I am fully new in commodity market. Trying to understand and making money.

I’m a professional spot fx trader and I also dabble in other commodities like gold, silver, and oil. I live from my trading and I live pretty well :wink: it can be done it just takes perseverance. If you truly want it you can do it but the inherent issue is time and money. I’ve devoted an upwards of nearly 20 hours a day for years to achieve consistent profits and a ton of resources. Many are called few are chosen type of situation. You can use services to help you get there and that’s what most new traders do but ultimately your going to want to learn it on your own. I offer such services but if you don’t want to depend on others eventually you need to put some serious serious time in.

[QUOTE=“StampedDieselFX;509991”]I’m a professional spot fx trader and I also dabble in other commodities like gold, silver, and oil. I live from my trading and I live pretty well :wink: it can be done it just takes perseverance. If you truly want it you can do it but the inherent issue is time and money. I’ve devoted an upwards of nearly 20 hours a day for years to achieve consistent profits and a ton of resources. Many are called few are chosen type of situation. You can use services to help you get there and that’s what most new traders do but ultimately your going to want to learn it on your own. I offer such services but if you don’t want to depend on others eventually you need to put some serious serious time in.[/QUOTE]

So which do you make more from… Trading… Or selling your signals and other services?

I make about 5,000 times more trading. I just started my services this year. I’ve been 16 straight months with no month ending draw down. I’m a real trader offer educational classes and signals is just something I’m doing for additional income. Anyone who can’t make more trading than signaling should not be signaling.

[QUOTE=“StampedDieselFX;509998”]I make about 5,000 times more trading. I just started my services this year. I’ve been 16 straight months with no month ending draw down. I’m a real trader offer educational classes and signals is just something I’m doing for additional income. Anyone who can’t make more trading than signaling should not be signaling.[/QUOTE]

So out of curiosity… Why put in the effort to do something that is 1/5000 as profitable as what you could be doing? Even more so if you are making all you need to “live quite well” only trading?

Well 2 reasons. first, one day I expect it will be much more profitable. Secondly I’ve become very successful from practically nothing and honestly I want the recognition. I’ve worked very hard and now I want people to know I made it. My life is very different than it was a few years ago and maybe by meeting me someone else’s will be too. Your acting awfully suspicious which is normal when you meet someone who claims they do something that basically no one else is doing but I have a proven record that is public. Obviously due to the rules here I can’t list any outside links but look around you’ll find my site and or my Zulupage as well.

[QUOTE=“StampedDieselFX;510031”]Well 2 reasons. first, one day I expect it will be much more profitable. Secondly I’ve become very successful from practically nothing and honestly I want the recognition. I’ve worked very hard and now I want people to know I made it. My life is very different than it was a few years ago and maybe by meeting me someone else’s will be too. Your acting awfully suspicious which is normal when you meet someone who claims they do something that basically no one else is doing but I have a proven record that is public. Obviously due to the rules here I can’t list any outside links but look around you’ll find my site and or my Zulupage as well.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a myfxbook page? How about you start a thread and call 50 signals… May be good for your service too if they are any good