Using an improved Delta phenomena

Part of my analysis is using the Delta phenomena sold by Welles Wilder. I have found out how to eliminate the inversion problem and use the resulting improvement to trade by.

For the week of Sep 8, I am looking to go long (maybe!) nzdjpy and gbpchf. My Delta cycles shows a low due for both pairs early in the week of Sep 8 with the next high point due late in the week. On my charts, I use multiple time frame analysis also, so although I show 4 hour charts here, I am looking at daily and hourly charts too.

Long nzdjpy. Not going to trade gbp due to event risk.

Later this week there may be a short trade in euraud. Delta high due Sep 10 and the low is the 12th.

I think FXCM’s Strong/Weak app may be helpful. Looking for a short trade in euraud later this week.

I’m in a long gbpchf trade now with the next Delta high due end of week.

For adventurist traders, a short trade on euraud may be attempted as price has bounced off the monthly pivot.

I’m going to take profit on the gbpchf long at 1.5217 or end of week.

Profit target hit on gbpchf long. Euraud went down some then rallied.

1 Like

Looking to short usdcad for a trade to end the week. Entry sell order placed 1.0987, but this could be changed in time.

Canceled the usdcad order and now short euraud till the end of the week.

I’m back.

Went long audusd Friday. Looking for the Delta low point to be in. But you never know, I could be wrong and too early in a long trade.

You Tube video’s by me for nzdusd and the Dow index.

My You Tube video channel. How to do Delta Phenomenon solutions with no inversions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCma_X00YxpCUr3Kb_u2NSAg

Hello,

Just visited your YouTube channel, but I see that there is no content there.

It has been deleted. I still use Delta for analysis.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/CheckMate3/check-mate/1476759

Russ

Thanks for the info Russ,

Impressive performance by the way!

Went long nzdusd Friday at .6435, stop loss at .6376, limit at .6562. Delta high point due about Jan. 20. Holding till then or if limit hit.

Myfxbook account https://www.myfxbook.com/members/CheckMate3/check-mate/1476759

Resurrecting this thread. I made new discoveries about the Delta cycles and will post and trade on this thread from now on. I will post my change to this thread in the one I created yesterday.

Found how to make Delta more accurate. This first chart is of gbpaud. The top series is 32 lunar months increment, and the lower one is a 4 lunar month increment. Adding the 4 LM seems to make the solution more accurate.

I’m starting my trading week with this gbpaud cycle solution. The times listed on the chart are in GMT time. The vertical line is the hour and minute of day the FM occurs for that lunar month. The charts you see are very dense 1 minute bars and show some 18 hours of historical data.

Time now due for the down move suggested by the cycle chart above.

Hello from the other side (your other thread Trading eurusd very short term - Come Join!

I just realized you started this about seven years ago. I will take some time to read the entire thread, but in the meantime, you must have had opportunity over that period to assemble some metadata. I would be very interested in this information, if you have it to hand in any form:

Trading this Delta system, do you have total number of trades placed and data range?
Win/Loss ratio?
Actual % profit per year?