Buy USD/CAD

I am seeing a slightly bearish triangle channel with 3-4 confirmations on the ceiling and floor supports. I expect either a breakout upwards soon to a target of 1.28019 or a retesting of the floor at 1.24197 because the ceiling is being retested continuously in the past 4 hours and not being broken.

I am new to the forums and this is my first attempt at an analysis. I am currently going through the pipschool guide. Please instruct me to the shortcomings of what I have predicted and what I should look out for in this kind of situation. Thanks guys :).

On this particular pair I would keep one eye on the oil price.

It did break the triangle resistance, but it just does not want to take that fib line resistance… C’m on, just a nice break out, pull back + signal is all what I am asking for

what signals would you look for while it’s pulling back?

A pull back and and a price action that tells me the uptrend is coming back. On H4 or H1 . It may be a hammer, a bullish engulfin, or even a downspike near a support. The goal is to enter with a small SL near a support, with a bullish PA on at least H1. There has been some yesterday but I was not in front of the computer at that time to trade them.